Oh my gosh, my best friend is the father of my baby_14

HELLO READERS!!

Sorry for the long wait, but you know I was in Italy for spring break and also I had to deal with some pretty nice family issues, in fact I have to deal with them :(  so annoying …

But let’s put the sad things beside and go on with the fun ones: THANK YOU SO MUCH for so much reads. I never expected so much and I’m reeaaaaaally happy : D

I hope you like this chapter too… Let me know what you think and yeah… VOTE,COMMENT, FAN ME or put my story to your library : D

So here’s your chapter, have fun while reading:

“Spill it out, who’s the hot guy from yesterday?” was Tara’s greeting for me on the next day.

“Good morning for you too.” I answered sarcastically, smiled at her and sat into her car. Even though I have a driving license we don’t want to risk something because lately I got more and more throwing up accidents, so Tara and I decided that she’ll escort me to school for the time beeing.

“Yeah, yeah good morning, now TALK. I want to hear who he is. Everything!” she said louder and started the car. “As he said his name is Max. He’s a childhood friend and who is about 5 years older than we are.” I responded and looked out of the window. “And what is he doing? I mean, is he a college student or what?” Tara asked.

“He has his own car and motor bike service business. Max studied political science before, but he decided to open up his own business and he’s very successful with it”

“So he’s hot and successful? Hell Flora, are you blind?” Tara asked me while turning to the schools parking lot. There were teenager crowds standing in front of the huge school building like sheep crowds on the fields. There were different kind of crowd, like the footballers, the bitches, the nerds, the Goths and last but not least the religion, love or whatever gurus.

“Earth to Flora, you hear me?” Tara’s voice brought me back from my illusion. I turned my head and gave her a bright smile:” Yeah? What did you ask?” I teased her, because I knew she hated it when I pretended not to hear anything. Tara frowned and said:”Tsk..you’ll see what you have of ignoring me”

“Yeah, I know” I answered and opened the door of her red mini cooper.

“Good morning Flora-Honey” a screechy voice greeted me and I immediately recognized Cathleen. Why did she greet me? I mean, I knew her since a few years (even though we never spoke with each other) and we never were best friends. That has to do something with Max, I thought and stayed skeptical.

“Morning Cathleen” I said and gave Tara a weird look that she returned.

“How are you doing today?” she asked while following me to the main gate.

“Well, I guess ok?” I answered and I knew I needed an excuse because Cathleen could be very annoying and in my current state I would surely kill her. “Sorry Cathleen, I need to go uhrmm…copying the literature homework. See you” I excused myself. I heard a “Okay honey, see you later at lunch” when I turned around and began to walk into the building.

“Okay, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” I asked Tara who was smirking evilly and when I wanted to know why she’s smirking so much, she just replied” Well it seems, that it’s really true. You get punished immediately for small sins”  

“Yeah, but that isn’t a small punishment, more like a punishment for a murderer.” I whined and headed to my locker. With my PIN I opened the red thing, took my literature books out and turned around just o see Mike and Ben standing in front of me like some kind of wanna- be gangsters. “WHAT?” I asked and tried to give them one of my scary looks. Well, boys it’s not like I can’t play this game too.

“Who the hell was your friend from yesterday?” Ben asked furiously which made me smiling. “But okay, to tell you the truth he’s my lover and he’s really gigantic in bed.” I teased him.  Bens green eyes widened and his mouth opened. But not only him, Mike was staring at me too like I was some kind of ghost.

“Get hold of yourself guys and accept it: There are also guys out there who are BETTER looking than you and much more skillful than you” I said with a smirk and passed the two of them.

“Honey, that was definitely a full strike” Tara said with an uncontrollable laughter between “Did you see Ben’s expression and Mikes too? It was priceless. But why are you so aggressive babe?” Tara asked me while trying to keep up with me.

“Don’t underestimate a pregnant woman who is pissed off from some jerks” I answered and entered the classroom.

The first two periods passed quickly by and it was finally lunch time. As I came into the cafeteria the smell of pizza crossed me and my sensible nose. “Better not taking the pizza” I said to myself, but the other things also didn’t look very inviting so I skipped lunch and just took some strawberry milk and an apple.

I sat on my usual place which was beside Tara , Mike and Ben and some other students which in my opinion weren’t really important. Ben glared at me and Mike was avoiding my look.

“Flora honey, are you on a diet?” I heard Cathleens voice. AGAIN! I rolled my eyes and spoke my usual lie:”Yeah, I have stomach flu, you better stay away from me, cause you never know if you get it too” Tara began to chuckle besides me and indeed, Cathleen believed my lie. “Oh okay, you’re right. I better stay away, since there is a football game and the party on Friday.

I nodded in approval and looked to my right side where Tara was sitting and laughing her ass off. “You’re not feeling better?” Mike’s voice asked me all of a sudden.

“Nope” I answered “not really.” In my opinion he looked worried, but if he knew that behind my throwing up attacks I was pregnant and hadn’t a flu at all, he would be much more worried. I knew I had to tell him soon, because sooner or later he’ll find out about the whole story. Initially I put my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes.

There was a little thing in me, a little life. It was something that Mike and I created and that somehow bounded us forever. I asked myself if it would be a girl or a boy. Would it be a little Flora or a little Mike?

“Flora, aren’t you coming? Mike interrupted my thoughts.

“Where?” I asked somehow confused, like I just wake up from a long, deep sleep.

“Next period is starting?!” he answered and lifted an eyebrow.

As I walked behind him I thought about how could I tell him, that he’s going to be a father in a few months? I lived my life normally, but deep inside me I knew that nothing was normal and that there were a few people that deserved to know the truth.  In a few months it would be too late and just fleeing away from my responsibility like I currently did wasn’t an optimal solution.

“I’m going to become a mother. I’ll give birth to a lill’ child and my life is a mess. Awesome” I thought and a tear fell down my cheek.

So  guys..

So did you like the chapter? I don’t know if I should like him or don’t like him. On one hand I think that the chapter is a bit boring, cause nothing really happens, but on the other hand I think, that this story isn’t an adventure story and that it is normal to have some “boring” chapters too… cause, like in real life, there are moments full of twists and action but also moments where nothing happens.

So please let me know what you think. VOTE& COMMENT& FAN ME or add my story to your library  : )

See you soon guys

Take care

xoxo