"Are you okay about it?" Emma then asked.

"I'm not so sure," I said quietly.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Sarah asked. I didn't say anything. I just paused for god knows how long.

I can't look my friends in the eye right now. Worst of all, Sarah can read me like a book and knows when I'm lying.

"N-no, urgh no yes? I don't know maybe?" I was just so confused.

"It's okay you know, we're not gonna kill you for still liking him," Sarah laughed.

I smiled weakly. I really love my friends.

After all this time, he probably hates me now for what I said. The guilt I feel is indescribable. He'll never take me back after everything that's happened.

At least I'll have all my friends with me. That'll be the only good thing in his class this year.

*

Before we were allowed to go home. Our principal called a 'welcome back' assembly for us all. Everyone piled in the tiny hall and waited for our principal Mr Roland to speak.

I kinda tuned out. It was the usual 'welcome back sixth years' 'study hard' 'college' all that crap I didn't really need to pay attention to. But suddenly one thing caught my attention.

"I would also like to say congratulations to a certain teacher in the room. He's probably going to hate me for announcing this but I think it's a wonderful thing to celebrate," Mr Roland drawled on.

Who the hell is he talking about? And why does he think we give a shit?

"I would like to say a big congratulations to Dr Morrison who recently got married over the summer."

My heart stopped dead.

Married?

I felt my whole body turn cold, I actually felt faint.

"What the fuck!" Sarah whispered angrily. She looked at me waiting for a response. I was too busy processing the word 'married' in my head.

Then I spotted him. Mr Roland walked over to shake his hand to congratulate him.

This can't be real. This has to be a dream.

But then I saw the shiny silver ring on his left hand and I knew that this was reality.

He looked so different now. His hair was a little bit longer and he had a slight stubble growing. Is it bad that I still think he's seriously hot?

He smiled brightly. At least he's happy now. After what i did to him I can't imagine how he must have felt.

All the students rushed out of the hall to head home but I was taking very slow steps.

It felt like there was a massive weight sitting on my heart. I can't stand it. What a way to start your senior year.

I felt so dead inside, I just need to go home and sleep. I reached my car but before I got in I spotted him.

He was walking out of the office which was directly opposite me. He looked so happy and it was killing me. I wish I was the reason for his happiness but I blew it.

He then stopped and looked in my direction. That was when we made eye contact for the first time.

The tears were threatening to spill at this point.

Fuck this. I opened my car door and got in quickly. I slammed my door not caring how crazy I looked.

Why is my life so fucked up?!

Before I pulled out, I caught one last glance at him and he was still looking at me.

For a split second I thought I seen sadness in his eyes. But why would he be sad? He's got a wife now, he has some happy family. Why would he want to go back to me? Some stupid school girl he claimed to love.

I need to go home. I need to get away from here. My eyes were burning from the tears and there was a huge tight feeling in my chest. I hate this so much.

"I love you so much, Olly," I whispered to myself, with tears still flowing down my face.

******

Heyyy! I promised you all another chapter today didn't I?!

I really like where this story is heading at the minute and I can't wait to write more chapters!

There might not be many chapters left to this story, I don't really know how far I can take it but we'll see when the time comes!

Thanks for all the reads! And please vote and comment, it really means a lot!

- Leah xxx