Chapter 24

Preston's POV

Before we actually go to the airport, we go to the office to make sure the uploads get uploaded on time. We get out of my car and walk into my iron golem looking building. We walk upstairs and into my office space. We had just gotten the three desktops up and running, so we all choose a space to use. I go into my normal room and click on my bookmark to YouTube.

And the sudDENLY DA SCARY CAT COMES THU DA WINDO AND IS LIK "OMG WHUT U DOIN?!?!" 

THE SMOL BEAN VIKK YELLS "DONZ HURT ME PLZ!!1!!1!" AND PASSES OUT. I RUN TO HIM AND PICK UP THE SMOL BEAN.

DA OTHER SMOL BEAN BRANDON RUNS IN AND SAYS "RUN P DAWG" AND RUNS INFRONT OF US. THE TOL CAT ATTACKS THE SMOL ONE AND HE BLOCKS MEH AND VIKK. I RUN OUT OF DA BUILDING OF DA OFFICE AND INTO MEH CAR. IT GOES BRUM BRUM AWAY FRUM DA PLACE THE SCURRY CAT WUS AND WE DRIVE TO DA APARTMENT. 

CAR RADIO BY TOP COMES ON AND I START ROCKING OUT LIK OMG BEST SONG WHILE DRUVING EVEN THO MY FREIND MIGHT BE DED. 

SUDDENLY A VROOM VROOM COMES INFRONT OF US AND CRASHES INTO US. SMOL VIKK GETS CRUSHED BY MEH AND I GET STABBED IN DA FACE. ALL MEH BLOOD GOES EVERYWHERE AND I AM DED. 

Da end. :)))))

APRIL FOOLS!!1!!!!1!!!1!!1! Now on with the real story! < 3

Preston's POV

I pull out my earbuds when I hear the flight attendant start to speak. A good amount of people are getting ready to grab their things. I was too busy chilling out to grab it beforehand. I look to my left and see Vikk all curled up in a ball. He never sleeps a lot, so it's good that he is actually sleeping for once. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jean Lesage International Airport. Local time is 6:43 PM and the temperature is twenty-nine degrees in Fahrenheit, negative one in Celsius.

For your safety and comfort, please remain in your seat with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belts sign. This will show that we have landed at the gate and it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any of your belongings you may have brought on board with you and please be cautious when opening the overhead, as heavy items may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have gotten off the plane. One of our crew members will then be there to assist you.

On behalf of Multiple Airlines, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a fantastic evening!" 

Vikk starts to stir a bit and rubs his eyes. He looks a bit disappointed when he glances at me. Maybe he was having a really good dream. I wonder what it was about. It was probably about the Sidemen or something.

I chuckle to myself at the thought and get up to grab my stuff. I had one carry-on bag, but I put it by my feet. It is pretty heavy and I didn't want it landing on someone when they opened up the overhead. 

"Where am I?" Vikk groans. He looks like he wants to go back to sleep for some reason. I'd think that he'd want to be up getting things done. I guess this trip out has finally gotten his relaxed.

"You're on a plane to Quebec, remember?" I state. 

"Oh," he replies. I shake my head and tell him to get his stuff together. He does as I say and grabs his bag from the overhead. I am just waiting for it to fall, but surprisingly it doesn't. Vikk sits back down and puts on his seat belt.

I look to my right and spot Brandon tapping his fingers on the armrest. He has some earbuds in and he seems to really enjoy his song. I reach over and tap him on the arm. He takes out the buds and gives me a questioning look.

"We're about to land. Get your things," I comment. He sighs, turns off his music, and stands up to reach his things. I look back over to Vikk and he has his eyes closed again. I shake his shoulder, but he keeps them shut. 

Annoyed, I use both hands to make him move forward and backward. He just keeps resting his eyes. I exhale and start to tickle his sides. If he's not going to wake up, might as well make him wake up in one of the worst possible ways.

He starts to giggle and push my hands away. I stop so he doesn't disrupt the whole plane. I open up my bag and set my earbuds in there. Some other items are in there, such as a camera to vlog a bit, my chargers, and a notebook to write some stuff in. This will not be another dream journal, but I will write some ideas and things I'd like to remember in it. 

I feel the plane start land. It starts to shake a bit, but that's all. It suddenly stops and the Fasten Seat Belts sign turns off. People start to shuffle off the plane. I pull out my phone to tweet out we landed. After I do, I get many tweets asking where. I just reply to someone 'Quebec.'

I click off twitter and put it into my pocket. Vikk and Brandon follow me off the plane. We decide to eat something at the airport instead of getting into a cab already. Once we pass the Security Checkpoint and grab our bags, we see a Tim Hortons to our right. We head over to there and grab two Grilled Wraps each. 

I get one Chicken Fajita Grilled Wrap and one Angus Steam Fajita Grilled Wrap while Vikk gets two Angus Steam and Brandon gets two Chicken ones. I decide to try their original coffee because I've heard that it's Canada's favourite. We walk over to the seating area and start to eat.

"Where can we convert our money to Canadian money?" Brandon asks, taking a bit from his wrap. I shrug.

"There should be an ATM somewhere in here, right?" Vikk questions. I nod.

"We could ask someone," I state while sipping my coffee. 

"Yeah, and maybe we can find Rob," Brandon jokes. I laugh, thinking that he is joking. 

"Yeah," Vikk agrees, "lets do that after we're done eating."

We finish eating after about ten minutes or less and we start our journey to find an ATM.