Chapter 7

As you guys may now know from my profile picture, I did my face reveal! I did t over a YouNow as well because live streaming is fun!

But anyway, enjoy the chapter! < 3

Vikk POV

Why does everyone get love except me? All of my friends are dating someone. Brandon is dating Kara, Mitch is dating Jerome, and Lachlan is dating Preston. Why can't Preston just go find someone else? I bet I love him more than all the stars in the sky.

Maybe it just isn't meant to be. Maybe I just have to find someone else. Or maybe I just have to face the fact that no one will love me the same way as I love them. All I want to do is kiss him, his plum lips touching mine with pure passion, but I know it will never happen. 

"So, we should get recording." Lachlan says. I look up from my lap to see his eyes gleaming and his smile being so perfect. This was basically how I felt the whole recording that I just had with him minutes before.

"Oh yeah. We're playing Micro Battles, right?" I ask going onto the multiplayer page.

"Yeah. Go into lobby one, okay?" Preston says. I nod and click on the server. Then I go into lobby one and wait for everyone. 

"Can I take us in?" Brandon asks once everyone is in the server and it is full.

"Go ahead." Preston says.

"Okay, three two one, what's going on everybody? My name is PeteZahHutt or Brandon and welcome to micro battles! I am here with Vikk, Preston and Lachlan." He says. I totally brain farted and forgot his into so I had to look it up. I've been watching him for a year.

We jump into the game and I look at my team. I was on the yellow team with Lachlan and two random people named RobotMagicalness and RoseRedBlood. The red team had Preston and three random people named MrWoofless, RagingGamer84 and Flexable_Poney42. The Green team had Brandon and three random people named GirlyCrafter26, BlockySteveBro and RachelFireDrift. The blue team had four random people named JimmyBoyio, ShamelesslyMe, HarlodM8 and UnicornAppleStuff.

"Oh no, what do we have here? Vikklan trying to kill Leston, hmmm?" Preston giggles. My stomach starts to churn.

"N-no, of course not! The game just like Vikklan more." I try to save my stutter but I fail miserably. 

"Why are Preston and I on a team with randoms? Why not TBNRHutt?" Brandon jokes. At least he got everyone's mind off my stutter. 

The round starts and we all start mining up some blocks. I got the archer kit while Lachlan got the mining kit. With our powers combined we kill the blue team. There were only two people left on the green team, which was Brandon and the GirlyCrafter26 person. On the red team Preston and the MrWoofless person are left. On Lachlan and my's team it is only us.

Preston starts mining into the ground with his team mate behind him. Brandon and his team mate jump over to red's side and go into the tunnel. I hear Preston scream and his name pops up in the chat. He was slain by Brandon. 

"Dang it!" Brandon yells. His name gets shown in the chat and he was slain by MrWoofless. Then Brandon's team mate's name pops up and it was only MrWoofless left to kill.

"Nooo! Girly I had faith in you!" Brandon types in chat. While he was doing so, Lachlan and I start to make our way over to the red side. He sees us and starts to build up on top of the building that was half was destroyed.

He pulls out a bow and starts shooting at us. His aim was precise and got Lachlan out after three shots. I pull out my own bow and shoot at him, but he was already on his feet, strafing left and right. The MrWoofless guy pulls out a sword and jump onto of me. The swings timed exact, I couldn't defend myself. I didn't get one swing on him and I died.

"He was really good!" I say.

"Yeah, but he reminds me of someone and I can't remember who. Oh well, I'll remember tomorrow." Preston says. He types in chat 'Good job dude!' and we are put in the lobby again. 

I wonder who this MrWoofless guy really is. If Preston remembers him from somewhere, shouldn't we?