Chapter 2

Journal Entry 2

3-6-14

---------------------

Today's dream was about me and him walking around where he lives. Then he took me to a restaurant that served stake and such. It was almost like a date, which was odd. I thought that he would have a girlfriend or something because he seems like such a woman's man.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asks over dinner.

"How about your interest? We barely know each other." I say.

"Okay. Favourite colour? Blue."

"Red. Favourite plant? Cactus."

"Flowers. Don't judge me bro!" We both laugh at that statement and keep going with our questions. It was a lot of fun. I finally learned more about my dream stalker.

Lachlan's POV

I walk around my house, trying to find something to do. It has been boring since Preston went back to Texas from his trip here. I wish he could just move in with me so we could spend our lives together, but I know he couldn't do that, just as much as I couldn't move there. We both have our families that we can't leave.

I walk over to my computer, logging onto Skype to record a video or two with some people. I look at my list of people to see Vikk, Matt, Mitch, Jerome, and Kenny on. I click on Vikk's name and start to text him.

Aye mate, you busy? :P

Not at all, what's up? ^-^

I wanted to see if you would want to record a video or two. I'm pretty bored here. >.<

Sure. calling you up now mate. :)

VikkySticky123 is calling.

"Oi mate! Haven't talked to you in ages!" He says, flinging his hair of to the side.

"I know. I thought you were ignoring me!" I say, followed by a laugh from him and me.

"So, what do you want to record?" Vikk asks after his laughing fit.

"Some CrazyCraft maybe?" I say, waiting for approval.

"Why not? I'll get my recording stuff up and we can start recording." He says. I start to open all of my recording program and my camera set up. Then I open up Minecraft and wait for Vikk to get ready.