Chapter 20

Lachlan's POV

"Lets go!" Preston yells as we make our way out the apartment. He has his arms out like superman. Brandon and I giggle at the sight. Brandon catches my eyes but quickly looks away. I pull him back and I feel him tense.

"You seem stressed out. What's wrong?" I ask as we start to slow down our pace. He sighs but looks at me unwillingly.

"I think you should talk to Preston, okay? Please don't ask anymore questions, just talk to him. He'll tell you eventually," Brandon gives me a slight smile and pats me on the back. He can see that I have a concerned expression on my face, but runs up to Preston. Preston looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and catch up to the two.

We walk into the elevator and head to the garage. I use Brandon and Preston as my arm rests because I am so much taller than them. Preston pouts and Brandon chuckles softly to himself. The elevator opens and I make a quick getaway from them. I hear faint yells come from the two, but I ignore it.

I make it to the car and open the front seat. I slide inside and wait for them to get inside. Preston opens the driver side and jumps in. Brandon gets in and we are on our way. I turn on the radio and Car Radio by Twenty On Pilots comes on. Everyone in the car starts yelling the lyrics and I can hear Brandon laughing his ass off. I smirk to myself and hold Preston's hand. Once we are at a red light, he looks in my eyes and gives me a quick peck. A smile dances across my lips and we pull away to keep driving.

Five minutes later we pull into a parking spot. I open up my door and wait for the other two to come out. We head inside and look for Vikk's gate, which was gate 3B. Preston leads the way while I trail behind. Brandon gives me a comforting smile and I smile back. What is up with everyone and smiling? Is the next paragraph going to have smiles in it as well or is Charm going to get more creative? What do you mean I'm breaking the fourth wall? It's been broken long before I've even spoken to you.

"Vikk!" I hear Preston yell from across the room. I rush to them and see Vikk run up the Preston and give him a hug. Brandon is next to them and everyone starts talking about the flight and what they were going to do.

My view turns to Vikk and everything kinda stops. It's almost like the world is in slow motion. Vikk's brown eyes meet mine and I can't look away. It feels like I haven't talked to him in years when I just talked to him a while ago over Skype. His hair gets in his face and he brushes it away. He walks up to me and gives me a big hug. I have to lean down just to hug him, but I don't mind. I close my eyes and I don't want to let go. I'm just so happy to actually see him again.

We pull away in a few seconds and we start heading over to where his luggage should be. I keep spotting Vikk taking glances at me. I start to feel sick but I ignore it. I grip Preston's hand and I see Brandon notice. Brandon trails behind us with Vikk at his side. They start to talk so I decide to talk to Preston.

"So, where are you guys heading on this trip?" I question.

"Basically everywhere. We might only go to Canada or Canada and all over America. We haven't decided that yet," he states.

"I think you guys should just go to Canada," I reply. "It would cost less and you guy haven't been there a lot."

"Yeah..." Preston mumble something but I can't make it out.

"What?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I was just talking to myself. Nothing more," he beams at me. I start swinging our arms back and forth while Preston giggles. My sick feeling fades and I start to laugh as well. Why was I feeling so weird? Probably just nerves.

Vikk's POV

I keep staring at Lachlan. I don't know what is going on. He doesn't even seem real. He looks like a figment of my imagination. To his hair to his clothes, he just looks perfect. I look at his eyes and I can't help but get lost in them. They could be mistaken for the ocean. My vision goes down to his lips and I can't help but bite mine. They look so kissable that my stomach starts to fill with butterflies.

I sigh to myself and suddenly Brandon drags me behind them. He looks serious. I almost scream in surprise. I was too occupied looking at Lachlan to notice Brandon sneak up behind me. I feel my eyes widen and my cheeks become a bright red with embarrassment.

"So, you keep looking at Lachlan very weirdly. Why?" he asks. I gulp and try to think of an excuse.

"I-um, I was just thinking about what was going to happen to Preston and Lachlan's relationship after this whole trip is over," I stutter, feeling flustered. He smirks at me.

"No you weren't. You were looking at all his features, such at his hair. You can't lie to me. I am the shipping king," Brandon said in a sharp-witted way. I tense.

"N-no I w-wasn't! You are surly mistaken," I exclaim, failing at trying to be bold. "Besides, Lachlan loves Preston."

He snickers at me and replies, "Just keep trying to get out of this, I know what's going on. You can't fool me at all. You want to get with Lachlan and you want Preston to get out of the picture. Well, after this trip, you might get your wish."

"How so?" I interrogate slowly.

"Just let this whole trip pass and you will certainly know how." He walks back next to Preston. I stand next to Lachlan, waiting for my bags to come through.

After a minute of searching, we find my two bags and make our way to Preston's car. Lachlan takes one of my bags while Brandon takes the other one. Preston opens up the trunk and we put all my items in the back. I sit on the right side in the back, Brandon next to me, and the other two in the front. Preston is driving, yet again, and Lachlan is in front of me.

We make it to Preston's apartment and the three of us start to plan where we are going. We decide to only go to Canada. We will start with Quebec and make our way West. Seems like a good plan to me, but who knows. Something could go completely wrong sooner or later.