Chapter 5

Journal Entry 5

3-13-14

-------------------

I didn't have a dream for a while, so I thought that my dreams about him ended. I guess not.  He and  I were at my old school and we were best friends. It felt so real, as if I actually knew him. I want to know him. He is in my dreams a lot, so I had to know him from somewhere.

Lachlan's 

Vikk and I say our farewells after the recording of CrazyCraft.  As I set my Skype to online I check to see Preston on. I hover my mouse over his name, contemplating calling him. Clicking on the name I wait for him to answer. After two rings, he answers with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Lachlan!" Preston exclaims, his eyes shining with excitement. Sometimes I can't ever imagine his brown, bright eyes ever being dull. It just seems impossible. 

"Aye Preston, how have you been?" I ask with the same enthusiasm.

"Great. Was just about to record some Micro Battles with some people. Want to join?" He asks. How could I ever say no to him?

"Of course! Just let me grab some lunch. It's three over here." I say, setting my headphones down on my table. I walk into my kitchen and quickly grab some lunch meat and a loaf of bread. Putting the sandwich together, I find a plate to set it on. Searching through the cabinets, I look for chips. The only chips I have are Smiths original.

I speed walk to my room with my meal. I open my door and see Preston looking at his phone, texting someone. As I slip my headphones and set down my plate, Preston notices that I am back. He grins to himself and puts down his phone.

"Welcome back, sunshine." He says. I give a small laugh. "Thanks."

"So, while your eating, who should we ask to join us?" He asks.

"Brandon, Vikk, and how about Kenny?" I say, taking a bit out of my sandwich.

"That sounds good. I'll text them right now." Preston says picking up his phone. He rapidly types his password in and types something to most likely Brandon. This is going to be a fun recording.