"Ok so, if someone were to try and kill you, what would be your weapon of choice to pull out and fight with." He smiled.

"What kinda question is that?" I giggled.

Me and Toby had been walking around in some forest, basically just talking and getting to know each other.

"I expect an answer." He giggled back.

"I guess a knife if they were close, and a bow, if they were a good distance away." I answered truthfully.

I was pretty good with a bow, Self-trained, I tried training Dawn, but she broke all my practice arrows. Besides, she was good with a knife, as well as I, since she helped me.

"I see." Toby said, looking at his feet.

I sighed "And you?" I asked him back.

"I carry these two hatchets." He smiled, pulling them out of his backpack.

"Dang." I giggled, pointing out how sharp they were.

I reached forward, grabbing a newer looking one from his right hand. Playing around with it, swinging at imaginary people.

He giggled "What are you even doing?"

I laughed, handing his weapon back. "Fighting." I stuck me tounge out.

We began walking again, Me pointing out different kinds of animals, and flowers, him taking quite an interest.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" I asked picking up a wild flower.

"Sure shoot." He smiled, messing with a dead bush with a hatchet.

"What fight was Jeff talking about?" I asked walking over to Toby, he froze at my question.

"Um.." He said, not looking up.

"Well I've heard some story's as to what had happened. But I don't know for sure." He shurgged.

I was really curious since it felt like everyone was avoiding telling me any thing lately.

"Oh... Well, how was I out for 2months?" I asked again, Picking a few more flowers to join my lone flower.

"I don't know really. Knowing Jeff he probably slammed you against a wall or something." He shrugged.

"But wouldn't something like that kill me?"

"W-Well yes pretty much." Toby sweated, nervous.

"So then thats not what happened." I bent over, looking for more purple flowers.

"We can always ask Slender. He knows everyone's backstory. I've just been too afraid to know mine." Toby said, placing his hatchets back.

"Then lets go ask!" I shouted

"Well... I don't know if that's such a good idea.." He said, grabbing my hand stopping me.

"Why not?" I huffed, struggling away in his grip.

"H-H- He's just really busy. Ya know?" He nervously laughed.

"Yeah right. There's something weird going on and I want to know what it is." I stomped, dragging Toby in my direction.

"If there was, there wouldn't be anything you can do about it." Toby growled, pulling me in the opposite direction.

I gave up fighting, springing forward, landing into his chest, causing us to fall over, me on top.

"But I would want to know." I said, grabbing his wrists.

"Maybe you wouldn't" He struggled my grip.

"I know somethings up."

Toby remained silent, still fighting against my push.

"So.. Tell me what's up." I said, gritting my teeth.

"You're quite the fighter."

"Quit trying to change the subject." I yelled.

Toby sighed. "I am in no authority to tell you anything. You'll have to ask Slender. Which he may not. And I refuse to take you to him until you drop this whole thing." Toby said, finally giving in to my grip.

"Toby, just tell me a God Damn secret."

"I can't!" He yelled.

"Bullshit! You just don't want to!" I said, Toby now fighting back again.

"Fine! I'll take you to Slender and Ben. Don't be mad if they won't tell you." He growled, pushing me down, so he could sit up.

"Yay!" I clammed "C'mon!" Jumped up, reaching my hand out to help him up, happily following him.

"I wouldn't be too happy to hear what you want to." He said.

"Why is it bad?" I asked.

"Eh" He said, shaking his hand in in 'kinda' gesture.

"Here's the portal to the under realm. Jump in" He pointing.

I walked past him nooding, stepping into the portal, him following. I felt a churn in my stomach making me cringe.

"I feel weird." I said, cupping my stomach.

"Meh. You grt used to it." Toby said.

The rest of the walk was silent, other then leaves crunching underneath out feet

"Here we are." Toby said, grabbing my hand pulling me towards the door.

--------------------------------------

Next chapter will have drama. (:

Sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes I'm really tired, so I'm not going to check and change this chapter.

Update soon.

xx