Shopping. Ugh.

I have more than one bone to pick with  grocery an department store these days. First off can we just talk about the horrible placement of thing here.

Like I've been to places, and you know how they are the aisles, and the considerably wide gap between the ends and there are some things on display. I have no problem with this

EXCEP WHEN ALL OF THE FLIPPING TAMPONS ARE ON THE END LIKE THANKS TARGET KNOW THE WORLD KNOWS.

Also like come on at Marshals they have the underwear and sports bras in the most obvious spot like seriously if I owned a clothing business I would have an undisclosed room in the back for all of the personal crap that you don't want other people seeing you sift through especially trying to find your cup size.

Another thing with this is, I'm a teenager and there really isn't an in between section. There's just kids, and women's. There is petite but the problem with that is they still are a bit big, or baggy in some places (ya know 🙄) and they also aren't the most modest either.

Also what is up with the voodoo origami shiz like the way that some stores fold the shirts on display, if you want to hold up a shirt and see if it is too long and you try to fold it back and FAIL, everyone gives you dirty looks because they way you put if back looks rubbish. 

Can employees be any more rude to teenagers. Especially when I was at a book store a few months ago, I was looking for a (adult themed😳) book and when I asked the guy There as soon as I asked him he just looked done with me, rolling his eyes when I wasn't* looking and being a first rate jerk. You know, that treating you like you don't know better.

*(thought I wasn't)