Can you not be jerks

I am at a Super Bowl part right now and I really don't do social events so that's why I doing this right now. Also the wings aren't here yet and football really isn't my thing. Sigh.

Anehwais(anyways),  I was on deviantart the other day and I saw this really photo-realistic piece of fan art made with photoshop or paint tool SAI or something, and was all like 'oh yes this is awesome' And went to comment that, and after I was reading through the fifty or so comments, and they were all saying like 'oh this is great' and 'nice job' and stuff like that, and amongst all of the supporting nice lovely comments...

And so this one jerk posted something like(I lost it is my feed, but it was something along these lines),'this is fake. This is definitely fake. I can smell a photoshop filter from a mile away. If I can find the original photo I will report this. And even if it isn't a filter I'm still reporting it because blahblahblahstupidexcuseblahblahblah' and I was reading this with my mouth hanging open like,'omg, you just don't do that' and I was about to reply to the comment giving her crap about what she said like 'I CAN SMELL A JERK LIKE YOU FROM A MILE AWAY.'

It was on the tip of my thumb(like on the tip of your tongue but with texting)
But then I thought that I shouldn't and not be a jerk back about it.

I also went on her page and wile she is good, she is kind of rubbish at digital art and I was like come on you cannot be crapping on other people's work and calling them a fraud when you are crappier then they are. Like have you seen some people. Hyper realism is awesome and ridiculous. Face it, chick. Some people are better than you. I mean, it did look suspicious, but just keep your mouth shut.