Halp

Okay so, I had to get up at FIVE AM THIS MORNING because I'm going skiing with my friends family.

"ITS FIVE AM, FIVE DEGREES, AND FIVE MINUTES TO GET READY"

-my friend's father

So omg it's like so cold and I'm already wearing three layers. I look awesome though because i have to wear a face mask that I didn't last time because last time I went it wasn't so cold that it would freeze your lungs 😳😳😖😁.

Omg yesterday my friend and I were in the car after dinner, and I was mid sentence when she just pointed to this ramshackle house, white brick, half Burt down, vine growing up the edge of it, and very sketchy. And then she just interrupts me and goes,'oh, hey, it's your house,' and I laughed so hard I almost threw up. It wasn't even that funny, and that was the hardest I had laughed ALL YEAR. You kind of had to be there, but I was choking, and my grandmother just goes, ' oh my lord,' and the person in the car next to us could hear us because they looked over...

Anyways, feel bad for my friend because it's a long story but since my mom and I got a condo in the mountains but she has to sleep at her guy friends mountain house, in the same room as her crush.

Also we might get snowed into the mountains because we might not be able to drive back because they already have like a foot on snow up there and I have school off tomorrow for Presidents' Day, so I might be late/absent on Tuesday, fellow school friends.(you, sadly, know who you are)

Also could one of you if you even see this please comment what was for homework due Tuesday and Wednesday 😖😖

Thanks in advance

See ya

Bai bai...