First World Problems

Okay, this is like seriously the (three) most ridiculous things i have heard/happened to me all day.
K, so, I was riding in the car back from the pool with my friend (we were there for four hours and we were sort of delirious) and her my mom and I were talking/joking about first world problems.
Best way I can explain it-
F-friend
M-me
#1
F-*almost spits out drink*(we got chick fil a) *laughs histarically*
M-GIRL WHAT THE CRAP
F-IVE GOT IVE GOT ONE *screams*
M-what?
Mom-SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
F-*still laughing really hard* MY CATS MANSION IS CAVING IN
M-*snort laughs really loud*
(We built her two cats a cardboard house the other day, and her cat, Sprout, keeps sitting on it)

#2
Back at my house after the pool
(I was about to shower cuz I had that awful chlorine-ish felling on my skin)
F-HHEEEEEEYYYY, what if, since your about to shower*picks up baby powder* we try and turn your hair white( I have brown hair)
M-no, no, NO NO
F-*gets it all over me**laughs at insane volume*
M-*has powder in eyes, hair, up nose, in mouth**rinsed mouth out and blows nose**gags*
F-HAHAHHAAHAHHA
M-MOM*goes in moms room*
Mom-*covers smile on face* what did you do?
M-*explains*
Mom-I don't think it will kill you. Go shower.
M-*leaves room**smacks friend hard on head*
F-*reads back of container* OH MY GOD I THINK THIS IS POISONOUS
M-WHAT?!
F-GOSH RELAX IM KIDDING

#3(the last one wasn't a first world problem, but this one kind of is)
(Same friend later)
F-OH MY GOSH WILL YOU QUIT*on ipad*
M-what?
F- k, so, [friends name] just made another group chat with(reads list of friends) on it, the EXACT same one as our other one. Our LAST one was called swagville with that 100 emoji, AND SHE NAMED IT THE EXACT SAME THING WITH THE SAME EMOJI AND EVERYTHING LIKE WHAT THE HECK!?
M-*laughs* can I put this on wattpad?
F-yeah, k, whatever, so, AND NOW IM ASKING HER TO DELETE ME FROM IT AND SHE CLAIMS TO NOT KNOW HOW TO BUT SHE DELETED[friends name] SO I KNOW SHE DOES.
M-LEAVE THE CONVO
F- I. CANT.
M-gimme this *grabs ipad*
(Hard to explain the rest. Sorry)