Why School Needs To Be Fixed

This is such a cliche chapter, but seriously...

An average school day is waking up at the crack of dawn, dragging your butt to school, and trying to stay awake until lunch where we subsist on dry, unsatisfying food.

That was a lie, because my food is actually pretty good at our school.

Anyways, then you finally make it until three o clock before you either (a) go home,(b) go to a practice of some sort, or (c) go to a sports game.

I hardly get to do (A)anymore because my life has been swallowed whole by sports.

But I'm not complaining.

So throughout the school day, I'm trying as hard as possible to NOT fall asleep.

An i don't really get why we have school in the first place. Only partially do we learn things that we will actually need in the real world. like taxes. Or buying a car or a house. See, none of that stuff we actually learn.

I especially loathe history class for two reasons.

1) the teacher is nice and all, but she is better teaching elementary grades than middle school.

(I take that back i actually have three reasons)

2) the teacher, still, like, shes really nice, but if you don't follow the instructions to a T, then you get like fifteen points taken of your score.

3) i am like 92% positive that i will become either an architect or an engineer in the future, so i have almost no use for history.
(If there is a good reason, plz comment)

I TAKE THAT BACK. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON.

~
~
~

Another thing that totally sucks is favoritism, which some teachers totally display and it is very obvious.

Lets just call this teacher a gender neutral name. like taylor. taylor would be like,"YES (insert goody-goody's name) YOU MAY USE THE RESTROOM! YOU CAN STAY IN THERE FOR THE WHOLE CLASS IF YOU WOULD LIKE!" but to others kids, taylor would say no, or "YOU'VE GO ONE MINUTE. IF YOU TAKE LONGER THAN THAT I WILL SEND THE SWAT TEAM TO BUST THE DOOR DOWN." because Taylor doesn't like those students. And Taylor like discipline. taylor likes it a lot.

(If you are friends with me you could probably take an educated guess who this is)

~
~
~

School is a dry, stifling environment where poor behavior is silently encouraged. They have all of these ridiculous rules, that no one would even think of.

"OH HEY BRINGING A BABY RHINOCEROS TO SCHOOL IS AGAINST POLICY. WANNA SNEAK ONE IN WITH ME?!"

see, you're tempting these kids, and they are just waiting for one poor fella to com along and step out of line. And half of the time they don't even give you a warning, or even tell you what your doing is against the rules until you've gone too far.