Organization

Hello fellow nerds.

organization is a real problem for a lot of people, but not me. My mom thinks that I need to get my crap together, but i DO. That's the thing. If you take a look at my room, I know where EVERYTHING is. Because i remeber where I drop/shove it somewhere. If you asked me where a completely random item was, I could tell you the place(s) you could find some with little hesitation. I also have hiding places for everything. I have a box that I keep stuff in, that I hide, and I key, which I also hide, and every time I use the key, I re-hide it.

that's the beauty of the system- when people look at it, it's junk; when they try to find something they can't, only I can; when people snoop around, they don't know where the crap to find it. I hide all of My technology before I go anywhere, or even leave my room.

I also hate when other people clean my stuff- ESPECIALLY my mom. She kinda has bad memory, so she cleans it, I don't know where she put it, and when I ask her she's like,"I don't know, sorry."...........NO. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.

I don't know. Does your parent do this? IF A MOM/DAD IS READING THIS PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HOW MUCH YOU ARE TORTURING YOUR CHILD.
best wishes. John Green.(JUST KIDDING)