Love......What?

Hai, k, so, I've been on vacation with no wifi (TRAGEDY) at the beach, seven hours away....
I've been meaning to update, but I didn't KNOWS that there wasn't any wifi until I got there....
You might be wondering about this crappy title to this strange chapter in my strange book/blog thingy...

When I was at the beach, the last night, my friend and I stayed up until like two A.M. Talking, and some interesting topics came up,
(OKAY YOU KNOW WHO U R-ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE PROBABLY KNOW WHO IT IS IM TALKING ABOUT AND YOU CANNOT COMMENT, OR TELL ANYONE WHO THIS IS OKAY IVE BEEN SWORN TO SECRECY)

Rant finished.

My friend is in a love triangle right now, and I'm just like,"I CANNOT EVEN GET A GUY AND U, HAVE TOO MANY!?"
Reasons I do not have a guy
Every remotely attractive person I see is either
1 too young for me
2 twenty years older than me
3 across the country from me
4 gay (nothing against them)
5 taken
6 don't even know who I am
7 fictional
8 dead (don't ask)
9 fictional and dead (I have a list. It's not strange. It's relatable. DONT LIE TO ME.)

I also cannot find any good-looking guys my age, in my grade, ANYWHERE.

It's was really AWEFUL, cuz we were comparing her love life to twilight(I'm sorry if u do, but I REALLY don't like twilight...) like, WHOS EDWARD and we were laughing so loud, and trying not to wake up everyone because we would be in huge trouble, because my and her parents are like, "YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP YOU WILL FEEL LIKE CRAP IF U DONT SLEEP"

😑
And apparently it was really predictable that I was going to do this, because when I was laughing my guts out, my friend goes, AND U BETTER NOT PUT THIS ON WATTPAD, so I negotiated with her, which is why this NEEDS to remain anonymous...

Long story short. The beach was fun. We went hang gliding. One kid almost died when his flipped. Paddle boarding(IN THE SOUND NOT THE OCEAN). Nobody was eaten by a shark. It was kool.

BAI BAI.
OKAY=OKAI=OTAI
(Claire, u out there😖)