Hair-Ripping-Annoying

Things that people need to STOP fast, before I go nutz.
1) grammar mistakes
-(name) AND I, NOT ME AND (NAME)
(If ur friends with me, then u should already know this)

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

2)rude/reckless/road raging drivers

3)when people act like they know everything.
If you know me you might think that I am a huge hypocrite (especially my dad), but, I a) don't do it all the time b) don't act like I am the smartest, because I KNOW I am not, and that brings us to c) I'm not an @$$ about it.

Because, seriously, I know people who, literally(AND YOU KNOW HOW I HATE THE WORD LITERALLY), but LIT-ER-A-LLY act like they are the best, they know everything, AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS A FRIGGIN DUM AS A FRIGGIN BRICK.

Me:😖😆😆😫😬😓😂😂😂😂😕😶😶😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😾😾😾😝😷😷😷😤😤😤😤😤😅😲😭😂😂😂😂
U FUNNI CUZ IM NOT THE STUPID ONE HERE LADY

4)when people make an incorrect book/movie reference

**argues fandom stuff**

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

5)when employees are rude

I've heard so many stories of MAC employees being rude and racist to their customers, which I find funny considering their motto is, 'all ages all races all sexes' or something like that but there's this girl on YouTube that I like, and Mac wouldn't help her because she is Asian, and she was at like a rich people mall, and the junk going around that Asians try to bargain with u,(they don't,) and that they are cheap and can't afford anything, which isn't true, and she actually had the intention of buying stuff.

6)(AND THE WORST) Bias😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Racism, sexist, u name it.
(I find sexist really annoying)
I don't want to go too deep into controversial stuff, but this is AWEFUL.

A-when people say that women are not good as men and aren't as athletic (DISCLAIMER: in the bible,{I am Christian💒🙏🏼} It DOES say in 1 Timothy 2:11-15{go read it I am too lazy to type} ...Otai... Did u read it?... IF U DIDNT GO NOW{unless u don't haz Bible, then that's Otai} but... Um... Yeah. So apparently, cuz Jesus said it, I kind of believe it. Also, another translation in that passage, 'man' could also mean husband, so while women shall not rule over man, that doesn't mean they aren't as good. I know I may get crap from all the feminazis reading this {see #7 below}, it's not like I am shoving my religion down your throat, so sorry if that offended anyone).
B-instead of teaching men how not to abuse or rape or assault, they teach women not to dress provocatively or to distract boys with 'inappropriate' clothing( I'm not saying to walk out of the house with your boobs hanging out of your shirt, but YOU GET MY POINT.)
C- boys are called players while girls are called sluts
Q: what do you call a woman who has had a lot of sex?

A: HER NAME.🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'm not saying that men are the only problem, when there are women that use men for their money. And not all men are bad, just society is bad. In general, right?

7) feminazis

Nuff said.

DEAR SOCIETY

U. SUCK.
😡😡😡😤😡😖😠

SINCERELY,
EVERYONE
(PROBABLY BIASED WOMEN AND NON-WHITE{USUALLY} RACES/ PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT WHEN YOU KNOW BETTER PEOPLE/ PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE RUDE TRASHY PEOPLE/ OR KNOW-IT-ALLS/ OR STUPID DRIVERS)