Chapter 25

A/N: Hey! So I decided to update this story once a week and wanted to know the best day for you guys to do so! Sunday? Saturday? Monday? Tell me in the comments below!

~Katy's POV~

It felt that I just stood there for hours, with Sam's arms wrapped around me, the card in my hand and the tears streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do. I was exhausted and done with Niall. He put me through so much and now, he comes along and gives me an enormous bouquet of flowers and a meaningful card. 

"I really want to forgive Niall. It's just so hard, you know?" I cried in Sam's shoulder, while she stroked my back as a gesture of calming me down. I was really grateful to have her here with me, I couldn't imagine how I would look when she wouldn't be here to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be okay again soon. 

"I know, honey. It must be so hard for you." She said lowly and hugged me tighter. I nodded as a sob escaped my lips. "You wanna talk about what exactly makes you this sad?" Sam asked as she pushed me back by my shoulders to look into my eyes. I nodded and started walking over to the couch, where I sat down, grabbed a pillow and started hugging it tightly against my chest as Sam sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. 

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay too, I just want you to know that I'm here if you want to talk." Sam said lovingly as she rubbed my shoulder, but i shook my head no. I really did want to talk with her about it and I'm sure that she can give great advice.

"No, no. I really want to." I said as Sam nodded and rested her other hand on my thigh. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second, trying to tell myself to not burst into tears while I tell Sam everything. "Okay. So you know I was in this accident. And after I woke up. I couldn't remember a single thing after the day that Niall left for the X Factor. I was completely lost to who the boys, and most important, Zayn was. I thought that Niall had come back for me and was now here with me. So basically I'd forgot everything that Niall had put me through with his leaving and I loved him again like I did at sixteen. He refused to tell me for the first week that everything was much more complicated and not the same as I remembered. And of course I couldn't remember Zayn as my boyfriend and Niall didn't even thought it'd be necessary to tell me that I wasn't single anymore and not so in love with Niall as I thought. He held the facade up for some time and suddenly, when he finally tried to explain me everything that happened, I remembered and was unbelievable disappointed in him for not telling me." I needed to make a pause, cause the tears were coming back and threatened to spill over. Sam looked at me with big eyes as she waited patiently for me to calm down again and carry on to talk. I took a deep breath and continued.

"I send him away and told him that I needed time to think. Think about everything. I was really hurt that he didn't told me the truth in the beginning. When Niall wasn't there anymore, only half an hour later, Zayn came over and wanted to know where we stand in our relationship now. I told him that everything would be the same as before the accident. He invited me on a date. The date was yesterday. It was beautiful, easily one of the best nights of my life, and I even think that I may start falling for him. And now.. now this! Now Niall comes along and messes everything up again!" I screamed out in frustration, tugging lightly at my hair. Sam had moved from her spot on the couch, so that she was sitting on her knees in front of me and that she could look better at me.

"Okay, Katy. The first thing you need to do, is figure out if you want to move on with Niall already or not. Can you forgive him? Can you look past every tear that you shed for him and every day that you spent in bed, just waiting for his call? Because if you can't, there's nothing he can do to make you forgive him faster. It's up to you, if you want to start all over or not." Sam said taking my hands in hers. I nodded and closed my eyes, needing a bit of time to think about what Sam just told me.

She was so right. If I wasn't ready yet to forgive Niall, there was nothing he could do about it. I opened my eyes again and stared at Sam. 

"I think..I think I want to build up a new friendship with Niall." I said unsure. Sam looked a bit taken aback, but covered it up immediately with a smile. 

"It's totally up to you." She said as she clapped on my knee and stood up. " I'm going to get going. Letting you over think everything again." She said as she turned around and walked towards the door. When she was about to exit the house, I called er back.

"Sam! Wait!" She turned around with an questioning look on her face, giving me the sign to say what I wanted to. "You..you think I'm making the wrong decision, aren't you?" I blurted, my voice coming out as a whisper. She sighed and ran a hair through her red hair.

"Yes. Actually, I think you do." She said before closing the door behind her, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I wasn't making the wrong decision. Right?

______________________________________________

Yay! One more chapter this week!

What do you think of Katy's decision? Is it the wrong one?

I know it's a pretty short chapter, but I will update again soon!

I've chosen Alona Tal as a character for Katy! Her picture is on the side! >>

Don't forget to tell me which day in the week would be best for you guys for me to update this story!

Don't forget commenting your ship! Kiall or Zaty?

~Catherine x