Chapter 10

*Zayn's POV*

We were in Niall's house, but Niall was upstairs in his room. Everyone was in a chocked mood, because of what Katy just said. She was pretty mean to Niall and to me, but she was kinda right. I think she need just some space from Niall and from everything he'd done to her.

Louis and Liam talked to each other, maybe about Niall, and Harry's eyes were locked on the tv. Niall was very chocked when he saw Katy and this boy in the club and when he punched him...wow! I never saw him so angry before. She must really love her.

"I go see if Niall is alright.." Harry murmured and ran upstairs.

I looked after him. I think Niall needs now a friend to talk with.

*Niall's POV*

I was in my room since Katy wanted that me and the other boys left. I sat on my bed, thinking, and played on my guitar. That's what distract me the most from Katy and my other problems.

I was about to write on my new song, when Harry bursted through the door. I looked at him and so did he.

"Mate, I know that you love Katy and all.. But you need to move on! There are millions of girls out there who love you! You just need to pick one out."

I was chocked, but he was right. I can't change Katy's mind, but I can change mine. I just need another girl in my life! Harry was satisfied that I agreed and told me that tomorrow morning we were going out for breakfast.

I continued writing the lyrics for my song and around 3am, I fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard someone talk next to me.

"I take him out today. He needs some distraction from Katy."

"Mate, this is very nice, but I don't think that this helps. I think the only thing that can help him is Katy!"

"But I can try?"

The two persons left the room and I acted like I was still asleep. Who had talked? I think it was Harry and Liam, but I wasn't sure. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on my phone.

"Shit!" I sward and made my way to the bathroom. It was 10 o'clock and Harry wanted to take me out for breakfast, so I needed to get ready. I took a quick shower and put on some black skinny jeans, a purple shirt and some white sneakers. I ran downstairs and found Harry in the kitchen while he joked around with Louis.

"Hey, you're ready?" Harry asked me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"Uhm.. Starbucks?"

I nodded, because I loved the cupcakes and the coffee at Starbucks. I made my way to Harry's car and he drove off. After some minutes driving, we arrived at the coffee shop and we went inside. We made our orders and sat down on a table. Harry looked around and checked obviously the girls who sat on the other tables. The most of them were older than us and not really my style. The waitress came with our orders and winked at me. She was very pretty; long curly, red hair, beautiful green-brown eyes and a very hot figure. Harry noticed that I was staring at her and smiled satisfied. Maybe this was the girl who could make me forget Katy?

We drunk our coffees and we were about to left, when the cute waitress came over and gave me the bill. On it was written her phone number and a note.

'Hey, you look very cute and I would like if we could go out some day?

Call me,

Sam xx'

I smiled, payed the bill and saved her number in my phone. We drove home and I was in a better mood now. This girl was beautiful! I sang with Harry the songs on the radio and we laughed and talked. We were a few blocks away from my house and Harry was about to tell me a story and I looked outside the window. My jaw dropped when I saw Katy and this boy from the day before, kissing.

"Stop!" I shouted at Harry. I was very angry now, because I realised that Katy didn't think at me anymore. But I think at her.

Harry had seen her too and started to drive faster. He was angry too, because she had ruined my high spirits. We arrived at my house and I stormed out the car and in my bedroom. Maybe she wanted to make me jealous? Maybe I should make her jealous too? I decided to call the pretty girl and ask her out.

"Hello?" I heard her soft voice on the phone.

"Hello, this is Niall. The boy from Starbucks?" I answered unsure about what to say.

"Oh! Hey Niall, it's really cute that you call me. What's the reason that you call me?"

"Oh.. I uh.. I wanted to know if...you wanted to go out with me?"

"Yes, sure! What about tonight?"

"Uhm..okay. I'll pick you up at 8pm! Text me your adress."

"Okay. Bye Niall!"

"Bye Sam"

I turned around and I saw Louis who stood in the doorframe. He wriggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his face and I chuckled.

"So... Sam, huh?" He smiled at me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I met her at Starbucks and I take her out tonight."

"That's great Niall!" He smiled warmly at me and quitted my room.

I think I take her to Nando's today. It's a cool place for a first date and the food there is very good. I don't need Katy to be happy!

*Katy's POV*

After I woke up, I realised that on the floor beside my bed Nathan lay. He was so sweet! He had brought me upstairs in my bed and then he don't wanted to hassle me and had lay down beside my bed. Awww! I stood up and looked in the mirror. My make up was a mess and my hair was everywhere. I looked terrible! I decided to take a shower and wore a pair high waisted pink shorts, a grey top and my grey TOMS. I put my hair in a messy bun and I decided to make some breakfast for me and Nathan.

After I made eggs with bacon, Nathan came downstairs and kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning beautiful." He said in a sexy husky voice.

"Hey! I made you some breakfast."

He mumbled a thanks and grabbed some eggs and bacon. He sat down and I sat beside him. We talked for a while and then Nathan told me that he must go to work. I was a bit sad, but he proposed me to walk with him at his flat. I agreed happily and we both went outside.

After 10 minutes walking, we stood outside his apartment and he looked down at me. Without heels I was about 5 inches shorter than him. I smiled and then he kissed me gently. It was beautiful and it felt so right! He was of course the best thing that happened to me in the past year. I don't need Niall to be happy!

_________________________________________

Soo, lovely people I hope you liked it and please vote and comment!

Team Kiall or Zaty?

The picture is Katy's shorts!

~Catherine x