Chapter 21

A/N: Just something before I start: I know that Liam and Danielle aren't a couple anymore, but I think she is beautiful and she made Liam happy. So in this story she'll be his girlfriend:)

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

~Niall's POV~

"Sir? Miss.Miller has woken up. You can visit her now if you want." A nurse told me kindly and I nodded, thanking her. I stood up and ran a hand trough my hair. I sighed and walked down the corridor to Katy's room. I heard her shout something and the some sobs. What was wrong with Katy? I ran faster and was ready to open up her door and hug her tightly when I heard her giggling and talking to someone.

"You're cute. If I would know you and if I wouldn't love Niall, this could actually be true."

Oh god. Was this really happening? Had Katy just said that she loved me? I couldn't move and I stood there, trying to digest the information. Suddenly the door swung open and Zayn stood there. His eyes were swollen red and his teeth clenched. He didn't said a word, just pushed past me and ran down the corridor. This must've really hurt him.

"Hello?" Katy's sweet voice asked asked, remarking that the door was still open. I took a deep breath and walked in. Katy's eyes widened when she saw me. She tried to stay up, but there were too many bandages and bruises which held her down. She moaned in pain and I ran over to her, laying her back down. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You didn't go to the X Factor. You wanted to be here with me!" she exclaimed happily as she slung her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I narrowed my eyebrows. What was she talking about?

"What? Katy, what are you talking about?" I asked confused and pulled away. She lay back down again and looked at me. Her eyes wandered up and down my face and body and she narrowed her eyebrows. Suddenly her eyes widened.

"Oh my god, Niall give me a mirror." She demanded and I nodded. I looked around the room and found one laying on the window board. I handed it to her and looked at her as she examined herself in the mirror. She lay her head back and took a deep breath, closing her eyes.

"How old am I?" She asked calmly and I almost choked. She didn't knew how old she was?

"Uhm.. Eighteen." I told her confused and she nodded.

"Niall, what happened to me?" She asked, her voice cracking as tears started streaming down her cheeks. "What made me like this?" She asked crying harder and biting on her lip. I sat down on a chair and stroked her hair.

"Katy, you are beautiful, I don't know what you are talking about." I tried to comfort her, even if I did exactly know what she was talking about. When I left for the auditions, Katy was the most happy, cheerfully and beautiful girl ever met, but when I returned she wasn't the same anymore.

Her eyes had always a sad look and her smile was forced. She stopped dancing and hadn't any friends anymore.That wasn't the Katy either me or her knew. She was different now and that made me suffer.

"Please don't lie, Niall. I know it, you know it and everyone who ever knew me, knows it." She sobbed as she tried to dry her tears, but they just kept pouring out of her eyes. "What. Has. Happened?" She said every word slowly as she closed her eyes and laid down, waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm sorry." I choked out as I realised what I did to her. She looked confused and narrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Why are you apologising?" She asked confused and I could see how hard she tried to remember a thing.

"Katy, everything I can say is, that something I really do regret happened. I want to forget about it, and that you don't remember anything makes it a lot easier." I sigh and close my eyes for a moment, trying to stop my eyes from tearing up. "Friends?" I ask and I hear Katy chuckle.