Chapter Thirty-six

Skylar's Pov

He sets me down once we get to the car, and he opens the door for me before going around to his side. I know he's gonna want to talk about what just happened so I decide to not say anything yet.

Sammy's Pov

I can't believe I caught her with that asshole. Her kidnapper. For all she knows, he could've been trying to take her again if I didn't show up. I'm so pissed off right now, but I'm forced to hide it because I don't want to upset her.

"Skylar," I say.

"Yes?" She asks innocently.

"What was that, I came to surprise you and you were with him?"

"I'm sorry. We bumped into each other, and we ended up hanging out. You know that I loved him after everything, and tonight almost proved that I still do. Fortunately, nothing bad happened, so you can just forget about it"

"I can't forget about it. He kidnapped you, and now you just exchanged numbers with him like nothing ever happened. I have two words: Stockholm syndrome. You fell in love with your kidnapper. Kidnapper. Think about it. You didn't fall in love with him as a person because you barely even got to know the real Kian. You just knew the kidnapper Kian. "

Skylar's Pov

He leaves me speechless. I don't know what to say to that. Who knows? He could be right.

But surely he isn't because I just spent the whole day with real Kian, and all my feelings I've ever had for him came rushing back. He told me about his success as a YouTuber and how he moved out from his old house. He says he lives with Jc now, and they've both changed. Well, he has at least.

Besides, I was the one who said that if we ever met up again, it was meant to be. Today, we finally did. We both had so much to tell, and we didn't get bored or tired once.

Obviously, it was.

Hey babes! This is a short chapter because I was in a rush to finally update, and I'm not ready for the whole story to end yet!!

It will be ending soon though, so most of my future updates will be pretty short like this one.

Sorry again😂

Well anywayyyssss,

Love you💖

Bye babes!