Chapter Eighteen

Kian's POV**

I woke up with a horrible hangover.  I don't exactly remember much of last night besides getting super drunk.  I sit up, trying to gain memory of what happened.  I rub my eyes and start thinking, then all of a sudden, it all comes back to me!

Memory:

We were at the party and I was playing truth or dare, and Skylar was playing too.  Taylor and his dumb ass dared Skylar to make out with Shawn.  I nodded for her to do it, even though I didn't want her to.  I just didn't want to get caught because no one knows we kidnapped her. 

And she actually did it.

With NO hesitation!

Wow that hurt.

Then later, after she'd had quite a few drinks, I asked her to dance with me.  Red Nose came on, and as she was dancing on me, Shawn came and pushed me off of her. 

End Of Memory**

Shit!  I'm pretty sure that's the last I've seen of her!  I better go check on her.

Cameron's POV**

So it was pretty hard getting away with taking Skylar last night.  I told all of the other guys that she was staying just that night.  But I kind of want her to stay with me because I know I can protect her from Jc and whoever else.  I don't really know much about her, but I really feel the need to protect her.

All of the guys are out right now, so they probably think she's leaving soon.  But to their surprise, I'll be announcing, when they get back, that she'll be staying with us... hopefully.  If she agrees to, at least.

Shawn's POV**

Skylar finally stopped crying.  I pulled away, and she looked up at me, with those beautiful green eyes of hers.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" She asked.

I took my thumb and wiped away her tears then said, "I needed to return something to Cameron, but more importantly, what's wrong?"

She looked at me, at Cameron, then to the floor.

It looked like she was about to explain what she was feeling, then the door busted open!

"Give her back!" Someone yelled.

I looked up and saw...

AHHHH CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry babes, but I just had to

Please VOTE and COMMENT! 

Oh and btw, when Cam says "the guys", he's referring to the guys from old Magcon.  (Nash, Taylor,  Jack G, Jack J, Matthew, Carter, and Aaron.)

Shawn doesn't live with them tho

Well anyways...

BYE BABES, I LOVEEE YOU