Chapter Twenty-seven

Skylar's Pov:

I look up to see all eight of the other guys, Kian, and another guy I don't recognize standing in the doorway. 

"Taylor, what the fuck?!" Cameron yells.

I look over to see him with a confused look, then he looks down and realizes that he is still holding my bra.

"No dude, it's not what it looks like.  It was on the floor!" Taylor says, worried.

"Skylar! Care to explain?" Cameron yells, turning back to me.

I'm literally only in a pair of lace panties with a pillow to cover myself, and I have all of magcon, Kian, and this other guy looking at me.  I don't know what to say!  Can't they just look away? Ugghhh.

I sit down on the couch and pull my knees to my chest, then grab two other pillows.  I'm not gonna let them see me like this! Especially not this new guy who doesn't even know me yet!

My thoughts are interrupted by an angry Cameron.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME SKYLAR!" Cameron screams with his hands in fists.

"I-I I" I stutter, but I'm interrupted by Sam.

"It was my fault, sorry. Maybe I should leave."

"Yeah, maybe you should!" Cameron snaps back.

"Ummm" I hear that new guy say.

"Oh hey Sammy, you can come hang in my room until whatever this is ends." Taylor says, trying to get out of this situation too.

Soon they're all following this Sammy guy and Taylor upstairs, except for Kian, Shawn, and Cameron.

I sit there in silence, not willing to say anything more to any of them.  Cameron and Kian are giving Sam the death glare, while Shawn is looking at me with a sad look.

"Can you hand me my shirt, Cameron?" I ask, without looking him in the eyes.

"Sure, whatever." He says while picking it up and throwing it at me.

I quickly slide on the shirt then get up and run to grab my shorts.  I quickly slide them on then run back to the couch.

I look down and play with my thumbs, when I hear Kian finally speak up.

"Skylar w-what's on you neck?" He asks weakly.

"That was Sam too."  I say blankly without looking at him.

"So Shawn and Sam, huh?" Cameron asks, annoyed.

"Ummm no!" I yell back.

"What's going on?" Kian asks.

We all sit in silence.

"What's going on?" He asks a little louder this time.

"What's going on is Skylar and I almost fucked, then Taylor walked in, then everyone else did right after!" Sam nearly yelled.

"I wasn't gonna fuck you" I snapped back.

"Yeah you were. You're nothing but a slut and you know it." He said without hesitation.

"What did you just say to her?" Shawn yelled.

"You heard me. It's just too bad that we were interrupted. Skylar here would've been a good fuck." He said, patting my back at the end.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Kian yells, running towards Sam. He tackles him to the ground and just starts throwing punch after punch. He won't stop. I've never seen him like this... ever.

Tears start to fill my eyes. Maybe I am just a slut. I start running towards them to help break it up, but I feel arms pulling me back before I get there.

I turn to see Cameron handing me to Shawn. Shawn has to literally drag me up the stairs to his room. 

Once we got in his room, he shut the door behind him then went into his bathroom that was in his room.

He didn't look at me once. He didn't say a single word to me. The fuck did I do?

I'm done with this shit...

As soon as he shuts his bathroom door, I run for the window and jump out.

The house is only two stories, so I land with only a few scratches but I hurt my ankle really bad.  Oh well, I'm free now bitches!!

I run as if my life depends on it... even though they don't even know I left yet.

--------

I've only been running for 10 minutes now, but I'm already really tired.

I've been limping really bad because of my ankle.

Sammy's Pov

I got bored with Taylor so I left. Right now I'm driving home.  My house is about twenty minutes away.  I'm a few blocks down the street when I see a girl limping down the road.

I hope she's okay...

She kinda looks familiar so I decide to slow down next to her.

I slow down and roll down my window.

"You okay Lil mama?" I ask noticing small scratches on her.

"Uh I-I I" she stutters, looking worried.

"Don't be scared or anything. I just noticed that you were limping, and you look pretty hurt. I can take you to the hospital if you want." I say.

"...umm sure I guess" she says, still unsure.

Hey babes!

Sorry for not updating in forever!! So how do feel about Sammy being in the book now?! ;)

I thought that it needed a new character sooner or later:))

Oh and btw, I'm starting a new book soon, comment if you have any ideas!

And tysfm for 7.75K reads!!!!

Well anywayyyyys,

Bye babes,

Luv ya