Chapter Thirty

Skylar's Pov

"Hi everybody!" I say with a fake smile, while holding back tears.

Literally ALL of them are here right now. Cameron, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, Matt, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Kian, Sam, Conner, Trevor, Ricky, and Jc.

I step away from the doorway, and they all start crowding in.

"So Skylar, why don't you tell these idiots that you're staying with me still?" Cameron asks, referring to Kian and them.

"Umm actually." I start to say, then I'm interrupted by a screaming Kian.

"Yes! I knew it! She wants to stay with me!" He yells then runs and picks me up while hugging me. (haha if that even makes any sense)

I get down and say simply, "No! I never said that! I want to talk to each any every one of you before I say who I'm staying with. And to be honest, I'd rather stay here with Sammy and Nate than any of you."

I start walking to Sammy's room, and right before I get there I yell, "Taylor!"

He comes running upstairs and follows me into the room.

He closes the door behind him, and we both sit on the edge of the bed in silence.

"Can't I just stay here?" I ask, breaking the long silence.

"Well I'm not sure Cam would like that, and someone is gonna see you and report that you're here if you stay. They'll take you away and most likely arrest one of us." He says.

"Oh, you're right. Can you ask Gilinsky to come in next?" I ask, and he nods then leaves.

Next thing I see after he leaves is Gilinsky walking in with a smirk.

Uggghh. Here we go.

"So you wanna stay here, huh?" He asks.

"Yeah, kinda"

"You and Sammy? Should've seen that coming, I guess."

"What are you implying?" I ask, rudely.

"Well lets see. You've been with Kian, Shawn, Cameron, and Sam already." He asks, counting with his fingers.

"You're an asshole. I haven't 'been with' any of them, and I'm not hooking up with Sammy either, if that's what you're saying." I say, standing up.

"Woah, chill Skylar. That's just what I assumed." He says putting his hands up in defeat.

"Well you assumed wrong! Now get out before I run down there and choose Kian's group! Cameron would kick your ass!" I yell.

He runs out, and I walk out and yell for
Jack Johnson to come next.

"Please come back. They're all horrible, and you know Cameron wouldn't let anything happen to you." He says.

"I know, I know. I'm literally just doing this to waste time, and I never got to talk to Kian for real yet... not that I really want to, but it's better if I do" I reply, pushing him out at the end.

Cameron's next.

"Please, please, please come back! You know I would never hurt you, and every single one of them already have!" He says, getting on his knees.

"Oh my gosh, Cameron! Get up, you know I'm gonna choose you, and not them. I just need to talk to Kian and tell him to back off." I say, playfully pinching his cheeks.

He laughs and gets up.

"Yeah, I knew you would choose me. I mean, who wouldn't?" He asks, flexing his arms.