Chapter Thirteen

...Kian!

"Kian! What are you doing in here?" I whisper-yelled at him, while covering my body with the shower curtain.

"Relax babe." He said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?  How can I relax?  We can't just shower together!" I said, trying to keep my chill.

"Okay, okay.  I can get out... if you want me to get the other guys to punish you after." He said, putting his hands up in defeat.

My eyes widened and I began to cry.  I can't believe this!  I almost completely forgot that they fucking kidnapped me!  I'm so over this right now!  I'm usually never this emotional, but this is like the second time Kian has seen me cry like this.

*Kian's POV**

"Okay, okay.  I can get out... if you want me to get the other guys to punish you after." I said, not even really meaning it.

But she took it seriously! She stood there and cried!  I'm such a fuckup!  I just made the girl I love cry!  Wait?! Did I just say I love her?  Yeah, well I do, and I can't stand to see her like this.

I step closer to her and grab her by her waist.  I pull her close to me with her back to my chest, then I lay my head in the crook of her neck. 

Then I whisper in her ear, "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it.  I just didn't want you to kick me out.  Honestly.  I love you."

She turned to me and asked "Y-you think you l-love me?"

I wiped her tears away and whispered "No! I know I do!"

She leaned in and kissed me!  At first I was shocked, but I eventually kissed back and immediately felt fireworks.  Our lips moved in sync, then I began to kiss down her neck.  I reached her sweet spot and she let out a moan the covered her mouth in shock, as if it were louder than she expected.  I let out a tiny laugh then we kissed again. 

We took a break for air, then she started to wash her body and so did I.  After we were done, I wrapped my arms around her and we just stood there, rocking back and forth, letting the warm water hit us. 

"Kian?" She looked up and asked me.

"Yeah babe?" I asked.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"It was love at first sight.  I had to.  You would've never noticed me and I couldn't let that happen." I replied with a smile.

"What were you planning on doing if I escaped?" She asked, nervously.

Great.  She wants to escape!

Heyy babes! I really hope you enjoyed it! 

PLEASE comment and vote, I really appreciate it:))

Oh and if you do comment, please tell me if you like Skylian (Skylar and Kian) or Skylam (Skylar and Sam)

Thanks, luv ya babes

--Byee--