Chapter Twenty-two

Skylar's POV**

Right now we're watching Insidious Chapter Three. I'M TERRIFIED! I HATE scary movies... at least I have nine other guys in the house to protect me. Make that six, Carter, Aaron, and Gilinksy all fell asleep already.

I'm hiding my face with my hands when I feel Cameron put his arm around me. I look up at him and smile, and he blushes. Aww how cute?! But I can't help but remember that he technically did kidnap me too.

My thoughts are interrupted by someone placing their hand on my thigh. Damn Cameron must have one long arm... then I realize it's Shawn's hand. I turn to look up at him, but I'm blinded by a bright flash. I shut and rub my eyes while wondering what that could've been. I finally open them to see that the movie just ended, and Nash is typing something on his phone with a big smile on his face.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Johnson asks.

I ignore him and keep my eyes on Nash. Cameron and Shawn are both staring at me. I'm probably making a dumb face, but I'm wondering what Nash is smiling about.

"Nash!" I say across the room.

"What?" He says without looking up from his phone.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask.

"Nothing, just go check Twitter." He says then finally sets his phone down.

I don't even have my phone because 1. I don't really use it because of that one day with Jc and 2. Cameron kinda took me and I didn't have it with me.

I turn and see Shawn and Cameron both checking their phones. I watch Shawn make an 'o' with his mouth, then a smirk appears on Cameron's face.

I grab Shawn's phone from his hand, and I'm shocked to see that Nash tweeted a picture of me. It was just a minute ago when Cameron had his arm around me, and Shawn's hand was placed on my thigh. The caption was "this is my friend Skylar. As you can see, she's in between @shawnmendes and @camerondallas. #sameron or #shylar?"

"Oh." I said then hand Shawn his phone back.

Soon Johnson, Taylor, and Matthew were all checking their phones too. They were all laughing as this point, but Shawn, Matthew, and I weren't very amused. Not really sure why they weren't laughing, but I wasn't because I didn't want my ship names with two other guys trending on twitter.

"Johnson!" I yell, causing the others to wake up, minus Aaron because he went upstairs to sleep. I hear groans come from Carter and Gilinksy. I feel bad for waking them up now.

"What?" Johnson replies.

"Do you still wanna play" then I'm interrupted by him jumping up and screaming "truth or dare?! YES!"

Haha, I bet he's the one who came up with playing it at the party yesterday night. I look over and see Carter and Gilinksy sitting up. I guess they're playing too now.

"I'll start." Gilinksy says before anyone else can.

"Hmmmmmm... Skylar! Truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare." I say

A smirk appears across his face, and he says " I dare you sit on my lap for the rest of the game."

"Lame dare Gilinksy" I say under my breath as I walk over to him and sit his lap.

He wraps his arms around my waist and asks "what was that baby girl?"

"Umm nothing" I say nervously then ask Taylor truth or dare.

"Dare." He says and I dare him to go streaking.

He does it and we continue the game. At the end of the game, Gilinksy was only in his underwear(I still had to sit in his lap too... awkward...), Taylor had streaked, skinny dipped, and rubbed Nutella in between his butt-cheeks, Cameron ate two spoonfuls of dish soap, Carter gave us a strip tease, Johnson ate three habanero peppers, Shawn was also in his underwear, Nash drank a mixture of toilet water and sprite, Matthew jumped off the roof into the pool, and I slapped Aaron in the face with a handful of shaving cream. I still feel really bad about waking him up like that, but he went back to sleep so I guess it's okay.

Right now it's 11:00. We're all pretty tired, but we're not tired enough to go to sleep so we decide to play 21 questions.

"Since the guys and I already know each other, we'll just ask you questions and not each other. Oh, and you'll ask them too of course." Taylor added after explaining the game.

We decided that they would take turns asking me questions, and each time, I would ask a question back.

Taylor is first.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks.

Hey babes!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Even though I know I said I would! Something came up, hope you don't mind :)

Thanks so much for over 3k reads!!

Please vote and comment!

Oh and who should be a couple?! This is probably gonna be my last time asking so comment on who it should be! Most comments wins:))

Sameron (Cameron and Skylar)

Sash (Skylar and Nash)

Myler (Matthew and Skylar)

Shyler (Shawn and Skylar)

Shaaron (Skylar and Aaron)

Skaylor (Skylar and Taylor)

Skylinsky (Skylar and Gilinksy)

Johnler (Johnson and Skylar)

Skarter (Skylar and Carter)

Skylian (Skylar and Kian)

Skylam (Skylar and Sam)

Ryler (Ricky and Skylar)

Trylar (Trevor and Skylar)

Jclar (Jc and Skylar) ... xD

Conlar (Connor and Skylar)

Yeah, I'm giving everyone a chance... even tho not everyone has been included that much. Leave a comment for who you ship;) and yeah sorry, I'm not really good at ship names, so you can change some of them

Well anyways,

Byeee babes, love yaa :*