Chapter Five

Kian began listing the rules:

"1. Always look at us and pay attention to us when we're talking."

"2. Don't talk back or yell at us."

"3. You're ours, completely ours so you do whatever we say."

"4. Stay in the house at all times, unless we say otherwise."

"5. Do what we tell you to do immediately."

"6. You can't call or text anyone."

"7. We'll give you your phone or one ours, if you don't have one. However, you can only use it to listen to music or play games. NO social media or calling or texting."

"8. You can't hurt any of us."

"9. We CAN hurt you."

"10. You can't run away.  No matter where you try to go, we WILL find you."

"11. NEVER lie to any of us."

"12. Don't interrupt us when we're talking."

"And finally, there ARE punishments." He concluded.

I was scared.  What exactly did he mean by punishments? You know what? He can "punish" me for this.  If he is actually telling the truth then he's not gonna approve of it if I just yell at him, right here, right now!

"FUCK OFF! YOU WON'T PUNISH ME, AND I'LL LEAVE IF I WANT TO!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Woah, woah... calm down." Ricky said, placing his hand on my thigh.

"No! That's no punishment!" Kian yelled to Ricky.

"And you calm down Kian! We haven't even asked for her name yet!!" Ricky yelled back to Kian.

Kian shot a death look at Ricky then asked me what my name was.

I quietly said "it's Skylar" looking down and not facing him.

"Fair enough." He said "but next time, I'd prefer you to look at me" he said, winking.

What?!?  This made no sense at all!  I wanted to go home.  I can't stay here any longer! This freaking sucks.  I'm gonna escape soon and never look back.  With that in my mind, I ran upstairs to what I'm assuming is my room, and I slammed the door, making sure everyone in the house heard it.

HEY BABES, I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED THIS ONE!! IT'S MY FAVORITE SO FAR.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, OR FOLLOW ME! I'D REALLY, TRULY APPRECIATE IT!

LOVE YA BABES  <3 <3