Chapter 19 - I Am The Boss!!

Start from the beginning

After a quick shower, I wore a black shirt saying 'I Am Sexy and I know It' and paired it with washed jeans. Combing my hair and then messing up them with my hand, I left my room and walked downstairs.

I asked Mr. Bruce to make breakfast for me. I told him my usuals and walked to the garden where my parents usually spent their morning time. I walked out of the house and as expected found my parents there.

My mom was pouring tea for herself and my dad whilst my dad was busy reading a newspaper. She was telling her something and he was nodding. I grinned. It felt so good to see them after such a long time.

"Good morning my most favourite people. Missed me?", I asked walking towards them. Their lips turned into a big smile seeing me.

"Kristein", mom said cheerfully.

"Hello beautiful", I said kissing crown of her head sitting by her side.

"How are you son?", Dad said.

"Good morning dad. I'm amazing. How are you?", I asked.

"We're great. How come you forgot your parents house?", He complained and I shook my head.

"It's not like that", I replied.

"Shutup. You came to visit us two weeks before. Do you know how long one week is? After almost half a month you came", mom grumbled.

"Mom, I was busy with college and my football team. You know I love you. I'm sorry", I said hugging her and she smiled back.

"Stop buttering me", she said slapping my cheeks a bit and I chukled.

Being the youngest one amongst my siblings, I'm a bit spoilt and pampered. Not only my parents but my brother Stever Oberoi and my sister Pearl Oberoi too fullfill my all demands. I'm getting the perks of being the youngest one.

"I'm hungry", I said.

"Come. Let me make your favourite breakfast then", mon said getting up from her seat. I took over that place.

"You go first. I'll join you in a bit", I said and she left after giving me a nod. I turned my attention to my dad once my mom was out of sight. He was busy reading his paper.

"What happened now?", He asked and I shook my head. Dad always somehow get to know that I'm in need of his help.

"How do you do that?", I asked.

"You'll get to know once you'll become a dad", he said and I shook my head.

"Fine. Let me come straight to the point. Do I hold any position in your company?", I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"What made you think like that?", He asked folding his newspaper. He kept the paper on the table and gave his full attention to me.

"I just want to know. Please don't ask me any question right now. All I need is an answer", I said and he understood as he gave me a simple nod.

"You're also the boss of my every company, Kristein. You shouldn't even ask such question. Just like Steve, you too have to take over our business", he said.

"So that means, I'm too The boss of our companies", I asked.

"Of course my son.? Whatever is mine is yours. Whom am I earning for? For my kids only", he said and I smiled.