[13] Repeating History

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Someone's pencil was thumping on their table, and once Jack found out who it was, he was going to use his speed to punch the guy through the head. A violent, quite vivid thought. The ringing in his head was back again, which just meant a whole new list of torturous things Broverse, or Felix perhaps, was going to do to him.

Finally taking a minute to scope out the room to see who was knocking their pencil on the desk, a pair of piercing blue eyes reflected off his own. There was the son of a bitch, turned around with the smuggest look on his face, tapping his pencil on the desk.

Jack was about to kill the fucker when he unexpectedly set the pencil down, but emphasizing it, therefore it slammed onto the fake wood below it. That action made his head feel like it was about to explode. He tried not to shoot out of his desk and snap Felix's neck. Instead of maiming the foreigner right then and there, he raised a shaky hand to be excused. The professor shooed the green-haired boy out, letting him dart into the bathroom, again.

"Felix, if you can hear me, stop this shite right now before I murder ya!" Jack had spoke too soon. He got exactly what he wanted. The ringing in his head stopped, concluding the cruelty.

"Oh, I can hear ya Jack. Hear ya bright as day." That voice was not in his head. That voice sashayed into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Are we really gonna repeat history like this?" Jack huffed at the taller boy, "Actually, I wouldn't call it repeatin' history because t'is time, it's your arse that's gonna need t'be carried away."

Felix just gave out a low chuckle, his face turning serious in the same amount of time. If Jack wasn't mistaken, he snarled at him, before going in for the punch. Jack prayed that no one was in here to see the action that was about to take place. Most people wouldn't mind a huge crowd around them while they pummeled someone into the ground, but they most likely won't be cheering and yelling when one of them starts running around in a blur.

Jack's leg flew into the air, landing a kick on Felix's side before he could punch him. Broverse grabbed onto the speedster's ankle, twisting it to the left, sending Jack soaring into the wall. He felt the bricks crack around him as he groaned, pushing himself away from the damaged partition. Felix stormed up to him, grabbing him by the nape of the neck. He slammed his head onto Jack's, making the lad smack into the bricks once more. Standing up straight, Jack walked over, pushing Felix along with him. Once he was far enough away from the wall, he used his speed to run up the platform and push off, ramming his enemy to the ground. Jack, now towering over his enemy, struck Broverse in the chest with his fist. After repeating this action twice more, he yanked the Swede up by his collar, speeding his way through the wall. As he slid down, the damage Jack had done was revealed. Bricks were bent in the wall, other chunks setting on the floor where Felix would join.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you."

"And you're lucky Mark didn't see anything."

His comment only ignited more anger inside of Jack, rushing over to be face-to-face with his enemy. Lifting his fist to send one more powerful punch, Felix's words stopped him from doing so.

"Hit me! Hit me! If it makes you feel better about yourself, then hit me!" A moment passed and Jack had yet to plummet his fist downwards. "Well c'mon! Don't hold up the suspense! Do it, just like your father would've wanted you to!"

"How dare you bring Mark or my father into this! This," he pointed his finger back and forth between the two, "is between us, not them! Let's keep it that way, shall we?" His Irish accent thickened as he spit words at his foe. He uncurled his fist, leaving Felix to handle himself. Jack stormed out of the room, not wanting to see his baby-bearded face again for a long time.

Now there was only one question remaining: How did Felix know Jack so well?

It was quite practical, you can't go against your enemy without knowing them. That was one thing that Jack haven't tried to do yet. Learn his enemy. This whole time, Jack was fighting against what could almost be a ghost. It was about time he was going to do something about that.

-

"It's just one small, miniscule favor. Do this for me, and I promise I'll pay you back." Jack was practically begging for Mark to help him with his problem.

"Okay, first, that's almost like breaking the law. Second, why me?" After Jack had explained his small plan, he left Mark astounded at the idea.

"Dude, you're like the only person I trust in the world. Please, I promise you, this will work." He threw some puppy eyes in Mark's direction, trying his hardest to convince him to his scheme. A loud sigh was released from the red-head, rolling his eyes at his friend.

"Fine! I will! Let's just get this over with." Mark shoved past Jack, walking out of the door. Jack pumped his fist in the air as a silent victory, spinning around to follow his short friend.

-

The two boys waited until it was near nightfall. Mark was making his way towards his car, hopping into the driver's side. Jack followed suit, jumping into the passenger side. Revving the vehicle on, he backed out of the college, making his way down the road. The ride to the police station was a silent one, each boy giving each other glances as they made their way.

Finally arriving at their destination, Mark turned the car off. The green-haired boy undid the belt that was strapped on the front of his body, turning to look at Mark.

"What are you gonna say? Give me a little preview or something." Jack propped at Mark, watching him undo his belt as well.

Mark said nothing, only shot a friendly glare at Jack.

"Dead silence. That'll really work well." The Irishmen rolled his eyes, turning to open the car door. "Just, do something so I can get past her; I'll make it as quick as possible."

Mark seemed to agree with that, pushing his door open. Jack stood by the door of the station as he watched Mark walk in, approaching the girl at the front counter. She instantly fell for his charm as Mark used cheesy pick-up lines to distract her. Jack silently snuck past, thankful that she hadn't noticed.

Opening the door to the back, he searched around the place. There were shelves filled with boxes with different labels. He internally groaned, knowing Mark wouldn't be able to fool her for long. He checked through the window of the door one last time to make sure no one was looking. Once he saw Mark smirking at the lady, he used his power to search through the boxes.

Seconds passed until he found the perfect file.

Kjellberg, Felix. 

------

last chapter was short and it sucked. this ones a bit longer, im trying to make up for that mistake. whoops. thanks for the constant support, ily guys