[23] Codename

"Oh please. Fuck off, mate." Jack shoved past the brunette, making his way to a different part of the structure.

Wade huffed in disagreement, turning around to follow Jack to wherever he was going.

"At least let me show you something I found." He suggested, cutting in front of Jack to look at him. "It might just change your mind."

Jack searched his face to see if he was fibbing, finding no sign of a lie. He sighed (seemingly turning into the theme of this conversation) gesturing his hand forward as an invitation to show him what he found. Wade almost seemed to bounce with excitement, leading them forward to a room that was to the right of the entrance. He pushed the door open, showing a room filled with more computers.

"So you came here t'show me something I've seen 100 times in t'is damn place?" Jack rolled his eyes, following with his arms crossing over his chest.

"That's not all." Wade walked over to the wall across from the door, pushing on it. The 'wall' made a loud crashing noise as dust clouded around it. It disappeared downwards, revealing an elevator that looked more like a big crate. Jack was shocked to say at the least, his eyebrows raising.

"Holy shit..." The green-haired boy exasperated, walking towards the lift.

"After you." Wade threw his arm at the elevator, inviting Jack to go first. He took up that offer gladly, waltzing right into the box. Wade followed after him, pressing buttons to lead them to the basement. The lift made a loud noise, shifting a little bit before starting their trip downwards.

"So what's down here anyway t'at makes you think it will change my mind about you?" Jack challenged the boy at his left.

"You'll see."

After a short minute of silence, the elevator came to a stop, arriving at their destination. The Irishman walked out, his eyes adjusting to the darkness that had settled down there. He made a few large...things, until Wade turned the light on. The brightness revealed more than Jack could take in.

Tubes, wires, machines, computers, cabinets, was all down here. No rooms, just one floor full of stuff. Jack walked directly to the cabinets, searching through each one for folders about anything. One special one caught his eyes, only because it had his boyfriends name on it. Curiosity was eating him alive to look at it, but he shoved it in his sweatshirt with the other folder. He made sure he didn't miss anything, searching through the other drawers. Nothing.

"What are all these machine thingys for?" Jack asked after he got a good search through the cabinets.

"You found Mark's folder, right?" Jack nodded. "Well, read through that. Tells you exactly what they're for." Wade told him while walking over to one of the machines.

Jack took the paper from his sweatshirt, aligning them in his hand to read them.

Project Eclipse

Confidential Files

Subject EM497

Fischbach, E. Mark

Doctor: Wade Barnes

Projected by: Secret Service Strength Program + Wade Barnes

Doctor's Notes-

April 17, 2002

Subject has volunteered for tryouts, but is quite reluctant. He had proved his worth with his advancing fighting abilities, taught by his mentor. Seemingly well prepared for procedure. In days time, he will be ready and prepped for the final stages of Project Eclipse.