Prologue

Scarlet Martin was the oldest child of Adam Martin, a man from a powerful family. The female line of the Martin family was incredibly powerful. They were goddesses, the last kind of them.  

Every goddess has different powers, it's what makes them unique. Scarlet Martin was the last remaining goddess with activated powers, and she was very proud of them. For she could move objects without touching them, or telekinesis as the proper name was. She could also have visions of things that had not happened yet, and she could freeze time. Scarlett was able to manipulate the elements too.

They were her main powers, but she had other ones that she hadn't quite mastered the ability yet. Mind manipulation was among these powers, and boiling another person's blood, but she was quite proud of her ability to create shields to protect herself from other supernatural things, and being able to heal almost any wound or illness, except for cancer and a few other things. She had basic abilities like sensing the location of others, and hearing others thoughts, but she didn't use them much as she felt that they were an invasion of privacy.

Adam Martin was left alone to raise his three children, Scarlet, Ruby (an adorable six year old girl) and Jasper (a moody, teenage thirteen year old). He was so stressed out, that he felt the need to steal his sister's powers so that he could balance his life out. Crimson had warned him not to, and when he stole her powers, he couldn't control them, so they exploded in his body and killed him.

Scarlet made it her vow to care for her two siblings, but that vow was getting harder when more supernatural arrived into town.