"Yes! He's visiting and he was just giving me a piggy back ride is that so hard to believe, Ross?" She said rolling her eyes and trying to explain to me who that guys was that was in all of her Instagram pics.

"Esperanza, you don't even speak Russian!" I said getting annoyed.

"vy ne znayete, chto vy nikogda ne sprashivali!" (You wouldn't know you never asked) She basically yelled at me in Russian I'm guessing.

(AN: I'm actually part Russian, cause my papa is Russian and My mother is Australian. Don't ask how they met. idk..)

"You can't be talking, your little step sisters down there aren't as ugly as I anticipated." She said turning the tables on me.

"How is it my fault she's gorgeous!" I said accidentally.

Everything seemed to pause. Esperanza's mood seemed to change in a matter of seconds. From furious to curious. I am honestly terrified.

"Who's gorgeous?" She asked.

"Um..." I said looking around my room for the answer but anything I said would have been a lie and she would have known it was too.

"Ross? Are we okay?" She asked.

"Of course! This long distance thing is messing with my head. Can I call you back?" Without even a reply I shut down my IMac.

"Trouble in paradise?" A voice said from the door way.

"Woah, woah, woah." I standing and running over to Laura who was managing to limp on one foot knowing that if the other foot had weight put on it she could possibly break her leg for ever.

I picked her up bridal style before putting her on my bed. Eh, maybe I could've done it a bit more gentleman like but at least she isn't on the floor anymore.

"Could have been done better but thank you." She said rolling her eyes.

I sat on my computer chair and looked at her.

"As I was saying. What happened there? All I heard was screaming and yelling. Is your little vacation romance finally crumbling apart?" She asked smirking slightly.

"Why do you seem happy about it?" I asked slightly questioning her sudden smile.

"I just know those summer vacation, vacations in general, relationships dont last" she replied shrugging.

"We aren't broken up yet, we still have time to make up" I said.

"You called another girl 'gorgeous' Ross. Your such and idiot, she probably hates you. Then you just hang up? God, your a jerk" She said seeming to be mad me.

"Why are you mad at me? That's Esperanza's job, not yours. Your my sister. Why would you take her side?" I asked her

She rolled her eyes and got up off the bed. She wobbled at first but found her balance. She limped toward the door before looking back.

"Grow up, Ross" she said before limping away.

Is my world turning against me? Not that Laura is my world. I mean of course she is. I mean she's my sister. She is a HUGE part of my life. Ya know what Next POV!

Vanessa's POV

I had to go. Where I am going I don't know, but I'm going. I walked around me neighborhood which people don't do too often. Rich people don't really like the outdoors. Good for me, no one will bother me.