I yelped out, giggling uncontrollably. I writhed beneath him, my short legs dangling off the edge of the counter.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." I breathlessly stated.

"What else?" Aubrey asked, showing no mercy on my ribcage.

"And, I love you?" Not knowing what else he wanted me to say.

He let me go, and I glared at him, breathing hard. He still stood between my legs, trapping me there.

He gave me a heated gaze, his dark eyes clouded by lust and my eyes shifted to my lower region which was bare, except for red panties. The sweatshirt had hiked up to my midsection during our play.

Aubrey placed his hands on my thighs drawing me closer to him so that our privates rubbed against each other. His eyes slowly lugged down to where our bodies connected then back up to my eyes. I still breathed heavily, but it was no longer from my lack of oxygen. My body burned with need for him, his touch, his lips.

I said nothing as I watched Aubrey, his face inching closer to mine, and almost magnetically, I did the same, our lips colliding forcefully, molding against each other's perfectly. My hands came up to pull his head down to mine, wanting more friction between us, needing to feel more of his heavenly body.

He captured my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled, I whimpered loving the feeling of that small action. He pulled away, quickly kissing down my jaw and neck.

"Aubrey." I whispered, my body on fire with how much attention his lips gave to me. I felt his hand come up to touch the hem of his sweatshirt, his fingers purposely progressing across my skin slowly, as if to warn me of what was to come. He paused his feathery kisses as he pulled off the article of clothing. His eyes grew wide at the sight of my naked chest, and I was reminded that he was still greatly affected by me. He grabbed each of my breasts, squeezing lightly, his eyes locked on mine as I threw my head back, arching against him. His head dipped down, latching his lips onto my right nipple, flicking his tongue out against it repeatedly.

My breath came out in staggered pants as I reveled in the amazing feeling he was giving to me. One of his hands slid down to palm me through and my panties and I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from moaning out.

"What do you want?" He asked, giving my nipple one final flick of his tongue.

"You, Aubrey. Please." I begged, not caring about the desperation in my voice. I needed him, and now.

"I cant hear you," he teased, circling my clit with his fingers.

I reached down to stroke him, he sucked in a breath at my forward action. "I want this, right here."

Aubrey bit down on my shoulder before looking back up at me. He pulled down his silk pants and I was grateful to find that he was not wearing anything else beneath it. I stroked his naked shaft, enjoying the feeling of his member in my hand and the way his dick pulsated in my hand.

"Are you still on your period baby?" He asked, hissing when I tightened my hand around him.

I shook my head, unable to answer verbally.

"I'll be right back." He informed, pulling his pants back up, "don't have these on when I get back." he instructed, referring to the red panties that I wore. He took off, running to the room.

I fumbled with my panties, trying to get them off as swiftly as I could before Aubrey returned. I was not successful however, Aubrey was already running back by the time I had the fabric halfway down my thighs. He held a small gold packet between his fingers when he came to stand between my legs again.

He gave me the packet and I aggressively tore it open with my teeth , while Aubrey pulled my panties down the remainder of my legs effortlessly. His eyes locked on mine as I removed the rubber, positioning himself between my legs once again.

"Can you put it on?" He asked, he remembered I wasn't very experienced when it came to sex.

"No." I responded, I couldn't recognize my own voice. He took the condom from me, pinching the tip and sliding it down his shaft flawlessly.

"Like that baby," he taught leaning forward to kiss me again. I sighed into the kiss, I ached for him so much it burned.

He lifted my body off the counter slightly, and I clamped my arms around his neck as we kissed. He groaned into the kiss, our tongues bending and moving against each other in a fight for dominance. He pressed his member at my entrance and I gasped.

"I'm sorry baby," Aubrey apologized, pressing his forehead against mine, "are you ready?"

I nodded, needing him inside me. He lifted me again before slowly penetrating my wetness. I sighed as Aubrey groaned, clenching his eyes shut. It was the first time he entered me when I didn't cry out. My body adjusted to fit him, stretching to be able to take all of him.

He felt so good filling me up, the barrier of the condom was the only thing that felt slightly uncomfortable.

Aubrey lifted me again, lowering me onto his shaft, hissing as my walls clenched around him.

"Fuck. Baby!" He cried, repeating his actions several times.

"I.. I can't do this." I admitted.

"Did I hurt you?" He looked down at me, putting me back to sit on the counter top and pulling out.

I reached out to pull the condom off, "I want to feel you." I said as I threw the latex in a random direction.

He kissed my forehead and smiled, before aligning himself at my entrance. I propped myself up on my elbows to see what he was doing. One of his hands pulled my chin up using his thumb and index finger, I fixed my eyes on his, he gawked back as he pushed into me, his mouth falling open in pleasure. His eyes never left mine even when he began moving in and out of me, his stare never faltered.

He leaned down to grab my breast in his hand, kneading it roughly before grunting incomprehensible sentences about love to me.

I pinned my lips, so that I wouldn't scream as Aubrey continued to hit deep inside me with every thrust of his hips.

"Aubrey... " I moaned out, unable to control my cries as he entered me continuously.

"That's right baby. Say my name." Aubrey instructed, as my toes curled. I wrapped my legs around him, angling my hips so that he could reach my spot and limiting his thrusts.

"F-fuck Aubrey." I whispered, his fingers pressed in my hip. I reached up to grab the other hand entwining our fingers.

Aubrey sped up the movement of his hips, groaning wildly.

"I'm gonna cum baby. You're so tight."

My legs began shaking violently as Aubrey plunged in me again and again. My eyes rolled back and I arched into him, grabbing his arms for leverage. I panted as the immense pleasure took over my body, controlling my actions. Sweat beaded on my forehead as he continued to thrust into me passionately.

Aubrey clamped his arms around my back, his body was coated lightly with sweat and whispered, "who's my dirty little slut?"

If his words didn't turn me on so badly, I would've slapped him. Instead, I found my orgasm inching closer. I moaned.

"Fucking answer me," Aubrey slowed down his thrusts, threatening to not let me release.

"Me! I am!" I screamed, rewarded by an increase on speed from Aubrey.

"What are you?" He asked, eyes closed as he listened.

"I'm your dirty little slut." I breathed, he picked up more speed.

Finding my voice, I continued, "I love it when you fuck me..... Just like this," I couldn't even finish my sentence, because after two more thrust I was done for. I came undone under Aubrey, spiraling into oblivion. My head reeled as I exploded around him.

I could barely reorient myself before I felt Aubrey's wet release on my skin.

He fell onto me, his breaths unstable as he kissed me all over, smiling gratefully at me, our breakfast forgotten as we held each other.