Dean Winchester

Começar do início

"Sam! Shut the hell up. This is Y/N. The witch must've turned her into a toddler" I explained to him.

He stood there open mouthed and walked closer to Y/N. She grinned and poked his cheek. "Hi Sammy."

Sam smiled and ruffled her hair. She squealed and buried her face into my neck for protection. I sat her down in one of the chairs so she could eat her breakfast. She munched on her food, never taking that cute smile off her face.

When she had finished I took the empty plates over to the sink and washed them. I looked back at Y/N only to find an empty chair.

Suddenly I felt someone cling onto my legs. I looked down and saw Y/N with a big grin on her face. I chuckled and started tickling her. She giggled and squealed. When I stopped, I bent down to her height.

She kissed my cheek and blushed. "I love you Deanie." She whispered before hugging me.

I was shocked at first. Is this toddler Y/N saying she loved me or actual Y/N? I hoped for the second one. "I love you more princess." I confessed and hugged her back.

A few hours of playing with Y/N, Castiel whooshed in, making Y/N jump and hide behind me. As soon as she realised who it was she giggled and ran at him.

"Cassie!" She cheered.

Cas picked her up and tilted his head in confusion. "Dean my senses tell me that this little girl is Y/N. Why is she a toddler?" He asked innocently.

I explained the situation to him. Y/N sat on his lap, playing with his hair and cheeks. "Do you know how long the spell will last?" I asked the Angel.

"It should wear off by tomorrow. It's not a very powerful spell." He informed me.

Y/N turned and shyly waved at me. I smiled and waved back. She giggled and hid her face in Castiel's chest. 'God she's adorable.' I thought.

"She seems to of taken a liking to you." Cas chuckled.

Cas started tickling her. She squealed. "Stop! Deanie help me!" She pleaded with a big smile on her face.

I took her from Cas and spun her around in the air. "Yay! Deanie you're the best!" She giggled.

My heart warmed and I hugged her. Y/N kissed my cheek and grinned. We said goodbye to Cas and went back to playing.

A few minutes later and Y/N brought a book over to me to read. She sat in my lap and listened to me read. The book was about a prince and a princess. Halfway through reading Y/N stopped me.

"You're my prince Dean."

"And whys that Cutie Pie?" I asked.

"Cause you rescue me from all the supernatural things and you're really brave when you do it." She explained, looking up at me admiringly.

"Well you're my princess, and I don't rescue you, you rescue me. You keep me going when I think about giving up. I want to live the apple pie life with you." I confessed, smiling.

"Really? I want that too Deanie! We could have a unicorn and everything!" She giggled in her toddler voice.

I laughed at that, but I knew very thing I said was true. Once she was back to normal I was going to man up and tell her it.

Later it was night time and Sammy had come back from the supply run he went on. As soon as he entered the bunker, Y/N left my arms and ran up to him.

"Sammy! You're back!" She giggled.

Sam picked her up and hugged her. "Sure am. Did you and Dean have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah so much fun! We played games and Dean even let me have some of his secret pie!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Wow, aren't you lucky?" Sam smirked at me.

"Yup!" Y/N said with a goofy grin.

Sam out her down and she ran back to me. She crawled onto my lap and cuddled up to me. I put my arms around her. Sam winked at me, he knew I liked Y/N.

"Shut up Sam." I huffed.

"Jerk." He chuckled.

"Bitch." I half smiled back.

Y/N yawned and snuggled into me. She rubbed her eyes. "You tired princess?" I asked softly.

She nodded. I carried her to her room and gently placed her on her bed. "Deanie?"

"What's up princess?"

"Stay with me?" She yawned. "The monsters might get me."

"They won't princess. I'll protect you." I promised, getting into bed with her.

Y/N laid her small head on my chest. I cocooned my arms around her and pulled up the covers. She whispered goodnight and fell asleep. I soon followed after her and fell into a peaceful sleep.

**
Your POV

I woke to find myself cuddled against Dean. He has his big arms wrapped around me and he was still asleep. I remembered everything that happened. The witch and me being a toddler.

Then I remembered Dean saying those things to me. He loves me? Apple pie life? I grinned at him and went back into his warm arms. I loved him too. I just never had the nerve to say it. In this moment everything was perfect.

Dean groaned as he started to wake up. He looked down at me and smiled. "Glad to have you back princess." He smirked, resting his head back onto a pillow.

"Glad to be back my prince." I giggled.

Dean tensed. "You remember that?" He chuckled nervously. I nodded, laughing at his awkwardness. Before he could say anything else, I pressed my finger to his lips.

"I love you too Deanie." I confessed softy.

He looked shocked but smiled and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was passionate and loving. He pulled back and uttered those word I longed to hear.

"Be mine?" He questioned.

"Duh." I said sarcastically back, kissing him again.

We stayed in bed for ages just cuddling and kissing. "Can we still get the unicorn though?" I giggle remembering the toddler gibberish I said.

Dean chuckled. "I love you so much." He said in a low voice.

"I love you more." I told him.

Life was perfect. I had a handsome, pie loving prince with me and nothing could be better.