"J-Josh-Joshua, are y-you serious?"

"Y-yes"

There was a long pause.

Neither of us spoke nor breathe that moment.

That is until the CEO's sigh broke the built up silence.

"Fine... I guess it won't do any harm... we'll set up a press confrence later this week and you'll be making a clear statement about your sister; don't sugar-coat it, don't over-do it, simple, nice and clear would do just fine" he said before standing up and fixing his blazer, "you got that Josh?"

All sense had been drained from my body, I wasn't sure whether I was really hearing him said that or was it just my imagination.

CEO-nim furrowed his eyebrows and he snap his finger in front of my face, "Joshua!" He called.

Finally I snap out of it and stammered while shifting in my seat, "a-ah, yes... uhm... what was it?"

My stupid question made the CEO sigh, ut he soon shook his head as a smiwle appear on his face, "Joshua... you're going to go public with your sister..." he said slowly and softly.

It was unbelievable to be honest, I didn't think that things would go smooth like this, no words came out of my mouth due to the shock like as if evry single word was clogged in my throat for no reason.

All I remember was bowing thankfully to the CEO countlessly before going out of the room with a big smile on my face-perhaps the biggest smile ever.

I immediately fish out my phone and dialed Jungah's number,

A couple of rings passed and soon she answered,

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jungah? I have great news!!"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"They're going to hold a press confrence and I'll be revealing the news then!"

She paused, I heard a soft thud sound from the other line, it confused me a little and it tensed me because all sort of scrnarios that could cause the thud was runing in my head.

"Jungah? Jungah? Are you there?"

After hearing a cough from her, I sighed in relieve,

"S-sorry, I dropped my phone..."

"O...kay... anyways, it'll be great if you'd come to the press confrence, so be there, alright? I'll text you the date, time and venue after CEO-nim confirm it to the staffs! Oh, gotta go now! Bye sis! Love you!"

Then I hung up quickly.

All sorts of excitement is bubbling in me.

Honestly, I really can't wait for the press confrence day.

.
.

At the end of the week....

Press confrence day

.
.

I stood behind the curtains with the coordi noonas trying to fix my makeup and my attire, "Hong Jisoo-yah stop moving around! I've been fixing the same mistake for 8 times!" She sighed, "sorry, sorry! I'm just... nervous, I'm very nervous actually oh my God what am I going to say up there?" "Josh, please shut your mouth, you're gonna do just fine!" After her reasurement, I was silent for a while.

"noona, do you think Jungah's here?" I asked while fiddling with my button-up shirt.

Coordi noona only sighed and shrug, "for the tenth times Joshua, I don't know... if she is I bet she'll be either here in the waiting room or out there with some of your fans and reporters" after saying that and finishing adjustments on me, she walk away.

Not long after the coordi noona walk away, one of the manager hyungs came to me while talking into his walkie-talkie, "yeah, okay- hmm? Uhuh... yeah yeah, I'm getting him" he spoke and another voice replied him from the other line, "ready Josh?" He asked with a small smile, "uh... yeah... who were you talking to?" "One of the security guards and manager Shin, why are you as-" "oh! Great! Can you ask manager Shin to find Jungah? I'd prefer her staying here in the backstage where I can monitor her after the pres-con..." I begged him silently, not actually wanting any other staffs to hear what I'm saying.

Manager hyung stared at me weirdly for a second before shrugging his shoulders, "fine... but now we have to get you on the stage, okay?" He said before starting to walk, we walk out of the back room and through the hallway that led to the auditorium, "first things first, the mic is already placed on the table, two guards will be in front of the stage to keep the reporters away, don't forget to talk properly and answer the questions one by one, not all questions but just pick some reporters that we already know- some of the reporters here are new and are known for being able to blow the artist away to extinction" my head was starting to hurt by the amount of information given by him.

He suddenly halt into a full stop in front of the auditorium's grand door, he turn to look at me, "and," he started, "don't lie, but keep as much as information to yourself, answer the necesary answer and remember what CEO-nim had told you... got it Jisoo?" He then place his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and flash him a small ensuring smile which he gladly return, "okay, show time"

.
.

____________________________________

.
.

I finally updated yasssss

And I updated another story at the same time > ㅅ <

I'm sorry I took so long updating this

I was gonna update last night

But the shannon thing came up and I was beyond angry so I made a video and posted it on youtube

The only thing I could think off to take away my anger tbh

Idk why I'm weird

Lmao I'm sorry that was so off topic

Anyways!!!

The usual drill,

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story!

That's all for this chapter~~

See you on the next chapter~

- Nana 🌸🌸