Chapter 18 "Explanation"

Start from the beginning

Silence filled the room.

"Eh...so it was like that heh." Yoongi said, breaking the silence.

Jungkook didn't look up, but just continued to stare at the floor.

"So you don't have feelings for Mi Jin?" Taehyung asked, out of the blue.

"I.." Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence. He didn't know himself. He was really confused, did he like her as a friend or really genuinely like her.

"I don't know." Jungkook said.

"Well, if you didn't feel anything during the kiss, looks like you don't have feelings for her." Hoseok explained.

Everybody agreed and Jungkook just went along with it. "I guess.."

*SUNJA'S POV

"Let's get you to start modelling. My friends have always seen you as a pretty lady." My mother said, giving me a smirk.

"Modelling?" I was confused. Why modelling all of a sudden.

"Mhm, you have a great figure Sunja. I have a friend who owns a magazine company. They would love to have you model for them. They're just about to start a Summer cover." My mother went on. "Mm, what do you say Sunja?"

Well, I don't go to school anymore and I don't do anything at home. Modelling can't be that bad right?

"If I do start modelling. Will I still need to study?" I asked.

My mother just laughed and put a hand on her hands on her hips.

"Honey, you don't need education when you have fame and fortune."

I just looked at her, taking in everything she was saying. Well, she has point, education will just be a struggle.

"Mm, okay. I'll do it." I agreed to it and gave her a smile.

"There's a good girl."

(AT THE MAGAZINE COMPANY)

We walked through a hallway with posters and staff walking along. As we walked more, all that could be heard was camera clicks, chatter and heels on the marble floor. We finally made our way into a big studio with loads of people, lights, camera, clothes and makeup. My eyes widened a bit as we walked towards a man behind a camera looking at his papers. As he heard our footsteps come near him he looked up from his papers and met my eyes.

I studied his features and he was quite good looking. His blonde hair gelled back, his light brown eyes shined, he had quite long eye lashes, his lips were a perfect size. He was wearing a black shirt that outlined his muscles and he had grey trousers with black shoes. He looked around 22 and rich.

"Yaso!" (Sunja's mum's name) The male called out, giving my mother a hug.

"Long time no see Taemin."

*Mi Jin'S POV*

"Eh? What do you need to talk about?" Shinyoo groaned through the phone.

"Can you just come over, I'll tell you the whole story." I told her pouting.

"Ugh fine, but there better be ice-cream there."

"You know I never leave the fridge without no Ben & Jerrys." I said, smirking.

"Hell yeah, okay I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Okay see ya."

(25 Minutes Later)

The door bell rang and you stomped your way to it. You opened the door and saw Shinyoo.

"20 minutes yeah?" You said crossing your arms.