Leo The Pervert

(Leo's P.O.V)

The Argo II was currently anchored in some foreign sea in some foreign country in Europe where we had to stop and get supplies. That stupid giant turtle had almost demolished my precious baby! You work hard on something only to have it broken by a monster reptile. I walked down the halls by the cabin doors while everyone else was either out to get the supplies I had assigned to them or watching the ship. As captain I had to make sure everything was in order.

I was headed down to the boiler room when I noticed that (y/n)'s door was slightly ajar, the (f/c) lava lamp providing a warm glow from the inside. I chuckled a little to myself, she had insisted she needed a little something to brighten up her sleeping quarters. As I walked closer, I noticed that one of the hinges to her door was hanging on by a limb, the metal glimmering and swinging back and forth with the sway of the ship. I frowned. (Y/n) should have called me to get it fixed.

Taking out a screwdriver from my tool belt I placed the hinge back into place and redid the screws with brand new ones since the old ones seemed to have rolled away disappearing forever. I swung the door open and closed a few times, making sure the hinge was nice and secure then smiled to myself. Perfect. I was about to close it all the way when a door from the inside of the room opened and closed loudly, peeking in I saw (y/n) step out into the middle of her room in nothing but a towel. A towel!

"Oh my gods," I mumbled to myself closing the door as far as just a crack.

I lowered my face so my left eye was looking in, watching as (y/n) wrung out her wet (h/l) (h/c) hair, then shaking it out. My mouth hung open as she unwrapped the towel from her body, letting it pool around her feet on the floor. A bright red blush exploded across my face as I stared at her naked body, still a little damp from the shower she had taken. (Y/n) walked around to her dresser and I watched intently as she pulled out some clothes, her bare chest in full view for my eyes to feast upon.

They took in every detail of (y/n)'s smooth skin, her rosy cheeks, her delicate hands and feet, but mostly her breasts. They were round and (breast size) and looked extremely soft, I really wanted to squeeze them. I wanted to weigh them in my hands and trace my tongue over her perky nipples. A soft groan escaped my lips as I thought about all the things I could do in this one moment.

I burst into the room, (y/n) jumping in surprise, (e/c) eyes widening as I walked towards her with purpose. My eyes never left hers as she quickly tried to cover herself with the clothes she was holding, backing away only to hit the far wall where her bed sat.

'L-Leo! Wh-What are you doing?!' She shrieked.

I didn't answer. I only took the clothes from her grip and tossed them aside, grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head. (Y/n) stared at me in disbelief, face turning a deeper shade of red the longer I stared at her body.

'Gods (y/n) you're so beautiful,' I muttered passionately kissing between her breasts. She gasped and moaned, eyes squeezing shut while I ran my tongue over her warm breasts. She tasted sweet.

'L-Leo, I-I didn't think you-you liked me like that,' she breathed as I sucked a hickey into place on her chest.

'You don't know how long I've been in love with you,' I said against her skin, leaving behind love bite after love bite.

'I-I'm in love with you too Leo, please kiss me.'

I grinned to myself and leaned up, pressing my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. (Y/n) moaned at the contact and timidly kissed me back, I could tell this was her first time kissing someone. Picking her up I set her on the bed, crawling on top of her and feeling her breast with my right hand, it was full and soft and felt amazing against my calloused fingers. (Y/n) let out a little pleasured noise which made me smirk and pull away, kissing down her neck only making her moan more.

'Oh gods Leo, p-please touch me,' she breathed and damn did that turn me on.

I slipped my hands down her body, making her shiver beneath me. Once reaching her intimate areas I slowly stroked her and looked up to see her close her eyes and bite her lip and-

"-Leo? What are you doing?"

I jumped and whipped around to see Jason standing behind me, arms crossed and one blonde eyebrow raised. My face burned a deep shade of red as I quickly closed (y/n)'s door and leaned against it, trying to play it off and act natural as my thoughts scrambled away from (y/n) to trying to think of ways of not getting caught.

"Me? Nothing! Why would you think I was up to something? Definitely not peeking in on (y/n) while she's naked or anything. Geez Jason stop grilling me!" I stammered and his eyebrow only raised more, sky blue eyes glancing at the door behind me.

My heart hammered against my chest, it felt like it was about to burst and go running down the hall to jump into the ocean never to be seen again. Jason uncrossed his arms and set his hands in his pockets, staring at me with those piercing blue eyes that could detect a lie a mile away. I swear he was like Reyna's greyhounds.

"Okay I was peeking in on (y/n)!" I confessed.

"And the truth is revealed," he chuckled and I glared.

"Shut up Superman, but in my defense I was only trying to fix her door hinge." I pointed to it and Jason raised his eyebrow again.

"And in doing so you went into peeping Tom mode?"

". . .Yes."

Jason sighed and shook his head. "Okay Leo, and by the way, good luck dealing with that." He pointed behind me and I turned to face (y/n) who stood in the doorway, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

I yelped and jumped back as Jason laughed and walked away, leaving me behind to face the fury of a girl who I had been peering in on while she changed. We stared at each other for a long time, me swallowing hard and breaking out into a nervous sweat, just waiting for the yelling to commence. (Y/n)'s eyes never left my own, she just. . .stared. The suspense was slowly killing me, I wanted her to do something, say something, anything!

"Uh. . ." I started and her hand came up to smack across my cheek, hard.

I stumbled against the wall, holding my face as it stung like hell. Looking up I watched as (y/n)'s face grew a deep red with embarrassment and anger, lip caught between her teeth.

"PERVERT!" She yelled and slammed the door shut, the unmistakable sound of a lock being clicked coming after.

I sighed deeply and walked down to my room, face planting into bed and groaning loudly into a pillow. I was such an idiot, I perverted horny idiot. Rolling onto my back I stared at the ceiling with an arm draped over my forehead, contemplating on how I was going to face (y/n) ever again. She hated me now. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone dinged, indicating a text. I reached over and picked it up to see it was from (y/n).

(Y/n): You could have just told me that you liked me, then seeing me naked wouldn't have been that awkward.

My eyes widened and I sat bolt upright in bed. Was she saying what I thought she was saying? I replied back quickly and her next text absolutely blew my mind.

(Y/n): Yes idiot I like you. Now get over here so we can start what you wanted in the first place.

I swallowed hard at the picture at the end of the text. (Y/n) with her hair curled in nothing but her bra and panties. Tossing my phone aside I quickly got up and ran down the hall, timidly knocking on her bedroom door. It opened and a hand grabbed my shirt collar tugging me inside, my wildest dreams being fulfilled beyond the door with the formerly broken hinge.