It's Time (Pt. 3 of Positive)

"LEO VALDEZ GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" You screamed holding onto the side of the bed as you groaned in pain. The Latino ran into the room carrying the baby bag then slipped and fell onto the floor, the contents inside spilling everywhere.

"I'm sorry mi amore!" He said picking everything up.

"Oh gods help me," you leaned back against the bed panting and once Leo had everything put back into the bag he helped you stand and walked you to the running car outside then helped you get strapped in and hopped into the drivers seat taking off down the highway.

You gripped the sides of the seat groaning in pain and sweating uncontrollably as contractions hit and Leo weaved in and out of traffic cursing at anyone who cut him off. One van suddenly pulled out of a gas station and Leo hit the brake making you scream and he slammed the horn flicking the guy off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I AM TRYING TO GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO THE HOSPITAL AND THIS FUCK FACE CUTS ME OFF?! ZEUS ABOVE I SWEAR TO THE GODS I WILL GET OUT OF THIS CAR AND SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP HIS ASS-!"

"-LEO JUST DRIVE!" You hollered and he apologized hitting the gas. You held your legs together and groaned again digging your fingernails into the car door handle just as a police siren went off and blue and red lights flashed behind you.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" You screamed as Leo pulled over cussing to every god known to man. The police man came up and tapped Leo's window and he rolled it down.

"License and registration please-,"

"-I'm sorry but you see my girlfriend in labor right now so if we could just skip this please." Leo interrupted as you screamed in pain and the cops eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry here I'll escort you to the hospital and-,"

"-YOU GODS DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE ESCORTING US TO THE HOSPITAL NOW GET YOUR DONUT EATING ASS INTO YOUR CAR AND DRIVE US THERE BEFORE I COME OUT OF THIS CAR AND SQUAT RIGHT ON THE HIGHWAY AND HAVE THIS BABY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK!" You screamed and the cop and Leo stared at you open mouthed then he ran to his car turning his siren back on and escorted you to the hospital.

Once inside the doctors wheeled you into a room in a wheelchair while Leo held your hand and you screamed at someone to get some fucking meds to stop the pain. You were set into a bed as they gave you pain killers and something to relax and you laid on top of the covers holding Leo's hand gently.

"I'm sorry for yelling," you apologized and he grinned crookedly kissing your forehead.

"Don't be, it was hot when you screamed at that cop though."

You both laughed then the doctor said it was time to push.

{Time skippy skip}

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Your scream was cut off by the sound of a baby's cry. You collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily as the doctor stood up with a little bundle in his arms and Leo's eyes widened.

"What is it?" He asked and the doctor smiled.

"Say hello to your new baby girl,"

"A girl. Aw Leo it's a girl." You smiled and he grinned back watching as the man set the tiny baby in your arms. You cried tears of joy as you stared at your beautiful daughter, her tiny hands grabbing at nothing and her brown eyes wide open looking around curiously. Leo leaned over your shoulder and smiled down at her, his eyes turning glassy.

"Hey baby girl, you're finally here," his voice cracked and you laughed through the tears as the baby seemed to smile and make a cute little noise.

Your daughter had skin like Leo's, curly brown hair, and big brown eyes. Even pointed ears. But she had your facial features like nose and lips and eye shape. She was absolutely perfect.

"What are you going to name her?" A nurse asked and you looked up at Leo then back at the baby.

"Esperanza," you said and Leo's eyes widened, tears falling down his face.

"Really?"

You leaned up and kissed him softly. "Really really."

He smiled and took the little girl from your arms and smiled down at her wiping away his tears.

"Esperanza, hey baby Esperanza. I love you my little princessa." Leo whispered kissing her forehead and you smiled.

You had a family. An actual family. Your life was about to change for the better.