Pun Battle

"(Y/n), you sure do, crack, me up," Leo smirked as you hit an egg against the side of the pan heating on the stove.

"Oh my gods Leo really? Egg puns?" You chuckled and he grinned.

"Come on! Egg puns are the best puns!"

"Leo you know your pun fazes always, egg-rivate, me," you smirked.

"Hm, well played (y/n) well played."

You laughed and set down the plate of scrambled eggs in front of Leo and he grinned then started scarfing them down. Once done he got up to wash the plate then turned to you.

"Hey, wanna have a little battle?" He grinned.

"What kind?" You asked.

His grin widened and he threw his fist in the air, "A PUN BATTLE!"

"Oh you're so on!"

First Victim: Frank Zhang

Leo ran up to the boy as he walked out of the archery range with his bow across his back and quiver in his hand.

"Yo Frank!" Leo grinned skidding to a halt in front of him.

"Uh, hey Leo."

"Can I be, Frank, with you really quick," he smirked.

Frank glared at him. "Fine."

"Ya know, you're a real party animal!" And with that he ran back to you laughing his head off. "That's two for me. Let's see what you got (l/n)."

You grinned at him. "Just wait Valdez, I'm gonna seriously, burn, you."

"Hey no fair!"

"One for me. Let's find our next pun victim."

Second Victim: Percy Jackson
Score: Leo-2 (y/n)-1

"Percy Percy Percy!" You called as he stepped out of Long Island Sound.

"Oh, hey (y/n)."

"Water you doing?" You asked grinning. Percy gave you a confused look then pointed to the sound.

"Um, I just came back from my dads palace. Why?"

"Just curious,"

"Oh hey can you tell Annabeth that I've got something planned really special tonight and that she should wear something nice?"

"I, dolphin-itely, will," you smiled and he raised an eyebrow.

"O-kay then?" He started walking to his cabin and you followed.

"So Percy, would you say that you are, current-ly, in a serious relationship?"

"Well duh. Yeah I am."

"Cool. Cool. Is your relationship so serious that you make Annabeth. . .wet?"

"WHAT?!" Percy cried and you doubled over from laugher and ran away to meet Leo.

"Beat that Repair Boy," you grinned.

He puffed out his cheeks in frustration. "Oh I will."

Third Victim: Jason Grace
Score: Leo-2 (y/n)-5

"Ooooh Jaaaaaasooooon!" Leo called outside of Cabin 1.

Jason emerged sleepily, rubbing his eyes and in baby blue boxers and an undershirt, blonde hair a disheveled mess. "What's up Leo?" He yawned.

"Oh you know, just hangin' around, catching the, breeze," he grinned.

Jason raised one blonde eyebrow then put on his glasses. "Alright then. Did you need anything?"

Leo tapped his chin. "Well, I have a question. When you kiss Piper, is it more like a, spark, or more like a, static charge?"

"A spark," he answered.

Leo grinned. "Okay that's all I needed. Bye." He jogged back to you with an amused smirk.

You rolled your eyes. "Don't give me that look, we're just tied."

He pouted.

Fourth Victim: Nico di Angelo
Score: Leo-5 (y/n)-5

Nico walked along the edge of the wood line, headphones over his ears, hands shoved deep inside his aviator jacket pockets. You jogged up and lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He turned then removed his headphones.

"Hey (y/n)," he greeted.

You smiled. "Hey Nico. Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh, sure. I guess."

"Would you say that Percy sometimes gives you a. . . bone-r?"

Nico's face flushed a bright red, the freckles on his nose standing out like tiny constellations, his ears a shade lighter than his cheeks.

"Wha-Wha-Who? When did you-?"

"-I thought that Percy was kinda, dead, to you."

He glared at you, cheeks reddening by the second. "How dare you-"

"-Does seeing Annabeth with Percy make you, di Anjealous?"

Now Nico was full blown pissed. "(Y/N) YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT!"

"Bye Nico!" And you ran off to see Leo laughing his ass off behind a bush. You glared at him as he rolled around hugging his stomach and crossed your arms. "I almost lost my life I get an extra point."

"Oh-Okay okay fine. Oh my gods can't breathe." He gasped grinning and giggling.

Fifth Victim: Piper McLean
Score: Leo-5 (y/n)-9

Leo ran up to the daughter of Aphrodite nudging her side playfully and grinning. She just rolled her eyes and walked along side him.

"What do you want Leo?" Piper asked.

"Just wanted to hear your, charm," he smirked.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Anyway I. . ." Leo went silent and he started to back away. "I got nothin else. Bye!" And he ran back to you.

You smirked. "Only one point?"

"Shut up."

Sixth Victim: Hazel Levesque
Score: Leo-6 (y/n)-9

"Hiya Hazel," you greeted smiling. She looked up from the book she was reading and kindly smiled back.

"Hello (y/n), did you need something? I'll be happy to help."

"No no no. I just wanted to tell you that I imagine you as the, golden, girl."

Hazel arced an eyebrow. "How do you mean?"

"Well, you always follow the rules. Plus, you're super sweet. Frank really found himself a, gem."

She blushed and smiled a little. "Thanks (y/n)."

"No problem," you smiled and ruffled her curls then walked back to Leo. "Two more for me. I got this in the bag."

By the end of the day you had 15 points and Leo had 13. He sulked in Bunker 9 pouting as you hopped around very proud of yourself.

"Aw don't be upset Leo. It was just a harmless little game." You said plopping down next to him on the couch.

"I know. But I'm supposed to be the Pun Master! And you won, now I'm just a joke." He pouted more and you pulled him in for a kiss. Long and sweet and tender.

"You're still the Pun Master, okay?" You smiled and he smiled back.

"Okay," he then stood up on the couch screaming out, "I AM THE PUN MASTER!"

You just laughed.