Going Back

"Leo?" You called knocking on Bunker 9s door. He had locked himself inside of there for over 3 weeks, you had to bring him his meals because he wouldn't come to eat.

Suddenly the door opened and you walked inside carrying the tray of food in your hands to a figure working on something in the corner of the Bunker. Leo's curly hair was a mess and his clothes were covered in oil and grime. You walked closer and set the tray down on a nearby table then neared him.

"Leo?" You called again. He jumped and cursed as the invention he was working on slipped from his hands clattering onto the table. Leo turned and his eyes widened, he put his hands on the edge of the table, blocking your view of the invention.

"Oh h-hey (y/n). I-I didn't hear you come in." He stammered.
You looked at him suspiciously and tried to see around him but he kept blocking your view.

"Hey. What are you working on I've been worried for a while now. I miss you." You said playing with your fingers.

His face softened and he stepped forward wrapping you into a hug, "(Y/n) I've missed you too. I've just been super. . .busy."

You frowned into his chest then ducked under his arms sprinting to the table then picked up the item he had been so busy working on.

"(Y/n) don't!"

You turned the object around in your hands, tears threatening to spill. A pinkish crystal was attached to a complicated looking compass that was half finished. You knew what this was, you just didn't want to believe it. Piper had told you about Leo and her but you refused to listen. You were determined Leo loved you more than anything. Apparently you were wrong.

"Leo. . .w-why?" Was the only thing you could say.

Leo's face fell and he looked away, not meeting your broken gaze. "(Y/n) I-,"

"Cut the bullshit and just tell me why!" Tears were spilling down your cheeks in waterfalls and he flinched at your tone.

"I swore on the River Styx I would go back for her. I can't brake that promise, (y-n) I love you more than anything but-,"

"But what? You love her more is that it? You stopped loving me once you landed on Calypso's island didn't you? Didn't you?! I should have known Piper was telling the truth about you and her, she would never lie to me. Unlike you."

"No (y/n) you don't understand-!"

"Oh I understand perfectly! You're leaving me for an island slut!" You shoved the compass into his hands then pushed passed him. In the doorway you turned and didn't care that the tears kept flowing wave after wave down your face. "I hope you have a nice life Leo. Have fun fucking a girl who falls in love with every guy she sees. Goodbye."

And with that you slammed the door shut ignoring Leo's begging for you to come back. You ran through the woods crying your heart out, knowing you would never get over the boy you had just stormed out on.

{A/N}

Hmm. . .what do you think should I do a Part 2?

I don't know. Guess it'll have to be up to you guys. Comment if you want a Part 2.