First Fight

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT (Y/N)!" Leo screamed in your face.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO AND YOU KNOW THAT!" You screamed back.

Leo had handed you the crystal that was supposed to guid him back to Calypso's island and it slipped from your grip shattering onto the floor. He had flipped out on you and now you were pissed off as hell. Leo was still going back to save her even after you both had started dating.

"ARG I CANT TRUST YOU WITH ANYTHING YOURE SUCH A CLUZT!" Leo pulled his curls and you scoffed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP LIKE YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES LEO!"

"I DONT MAKE MISTAKES ON IMPORTANT STUFF THAT I CARE ABOUT!"

"SO YOU CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN ME?! IS THAT WHAT YOURE SAYING?!"

"MAYBE I AM! GODS (Y/N) I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN JUST GET OUT! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

Your face was red hot with anger. And you weren't thinking at all about what you were about to say, anger blinded your common sense.

"AT LEAST I DIDNT KILL MY OWN MOM!" You screamed so loud pictures on the wall shook.

Leo was taken aback. He looked like he had just been slapped in the face and punched in the gut all at the same time. Realization came to you and you covered your mouth in shock at the words you had just spoke.

"Oh my gods. Leo I-,"

"No. Get out." He said turning his back to you.

"Leo please I wasn't think-,"

"I said. Get. OUT!" He whirled around getting right in your face then shoved you back.

You stumbled and hit your side on a table, something sharp piercing your ribs. You cried out in pain and Leo's eyes widened in shock. Something warm and wet trickled down your side and you set your hand on your side then pulled it away to see your fingers covered with red. Blood.

"(Y/n) oh my gods! I'm so sorry!" Leo cried running to you and lifting up your shirt to reveal a large gash. When he had shoved you you fell right into the path of a sword Leo had just sharpened and had set on the table.

"Ow ow ow," you hissed as he grabbed some gauze and wrapped it around your stomach to stop the bleeding. You then felt something else wet on your arm and you looked down to see fresh tears fall onto your skin. Leo was crying.

"(Y/n) please forgive me I am so sorry I wasn't thinking and-,"

"No Leo I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking either when I said that about your mom. I was way out of line, I understand if you want to brake up." By now you were crying as well.

Leo looked up at you then stood, his arms pulled you in for a hug and you sobbed into his chest. The guilt in your heart overpowering the pain in your side. His hand stroked your hair as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

"Ssh, ssh. Hey it's okay. I would never want to brake up, I love you way too much. Forget about Calypso, she can wait another few months."

You looked up at him and sniffled. "So, you aren't mad?"

He wiped away your tears with his thumb and set his forehead to yours. "I don't know why I was in the first place. I'm so sorry. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry also, please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive."

And you both shared a long, slow kiss that gradually melted away all of your anger and guilt for the words that you spoke. Every syllable was washed away each second your lips stayed together.