He Sleeps Shirtless

The cabin was deathly quiet, and it was driving you absolutely insane. Your siblings had gone on a little field trip with (g/p), but you didn't really feel like going. After all, (g/p) had already taken you on it plenty of times. You were (his/her) favorite child.

You sighed loudly laying on top of the covers on your bed, the silence leaving a ringing in your ears. Playing music was a nota, Chiron already confiscated your phone weeks ago, which was also driving you insane. Didn't he know about tumblr?! Rolling over you curled up into a little ball, trying to think of something to distract yourself with. Drawing seemed boring, you had already read all of your books. . .eight  times each, and no laptop since your sibling broke it.

Thinking, Leo popped into your mind. Surely he needed company in Bunker 9. Rarely anybody went in there with him anymore, for the Latino got a little overexcited showing off his new inventions and some of the old blueprints. But to you, it was fascinating. You got up out of bed, checking the time to see it was nearly ten at night. He should still be up, sometimes he forgot to sleep when he was working on something.

You slipped on your shoes and a jacket then headed out of the (g/p) cabin to Bunker 9. It took you a while, getting lost at some point, but eventually you found it. Your hand knocked on the newly installed door and it opened to reveal a very tired looking Leo. His clothes were a mess and wrinkled, his hair sticking up in even more unruly curls, and Leo's chocolate brown eyes held bags underneath them. It was quite shocking to see.

"Oh, hey (y/n)-," Leo cut himself off with a yawn and you pouted in sympathy, and at how adorable he looked when he yawned.

"Hi Leo, when was the last time you slept?" Your overprotectiveness was kicking in. You crossed your arms as Leo scratched the back of his head.

"Um. . .I think two days ago?"

"Leo Valdez!" You scolded shocked and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, was working on a big project, I just couldn't stop." He confessed.

You scoffed then walked passed him into the bunker, removing your jacket setting it on the back of a chair.

"That's still no excuse, you could've just gone to your cabin for a nap or something."

"Actually, I have a bed here. It's in a room in the back, I got sick of fumbling through the forest at night to get to my other one in my cabin so I just built one here. It's easier."

You arced an eyebrow then hit the top his head playfully with your index finger. "I want you in bed right now young man, it's way passed your bedtime."

Leo laughed and nodded. "Yes ma'am. By the way, what brought you here?" He asked walking to the back room containing the bed.

You followed behind and shrugged. "Well, my siblings are gonna be gone all night, and I didn't want to stay in my cabin by myself, so I thought I'd come and see you."

Leo batted his eyelashes, setting a hand over his heart. "Aw, how sweet."

You rolled your eyes once entering the room. On the far wall sat a king sized bed with dark red covers, and fluffy pillows. It looked extremely comfortable. Your eyes widened at how wonderful it looked, you wanted to lay in it right there and then. Leo chuckled at your expression then walked over to a dresser.

"You can stay here for the night if you'd like? Since you don't like being alone and all."

You blushed at the thought. Staying with Leo, in one place, just the two of you, all night long.

"O-Oh no, I couldn't. I don't wanna bother you." You said and he smiled.

"You're not a bother at all (y/n), I quite enjoy your company. Come on I insist." Leo gave you one of his lopsided grins and you just couldn't say no to that face.

"Okay okay, where can I sleep?"

"Oh," he scratched the back of his head, "well, I don't have a couch, or an extra bed. Guess with me."

Your face blushed a deep rouge, was he serious? You two sleeping together in one bed? Why, Chiron would kill you! Leo laughed at your embarrassingly red face.

"Come on, it's not like we're gonna do anything. Unless, you want to." He wiggled his eyebrows elbowing your shoulder and you blushed harder.

"Sh-Shut up Valdez!"

He laughed shaking his head. "Unless you wanna sleep on the floor I suggest hopping into the bed with me."

Sighing in defeat you agreed. It was just sleeping, like Leo said, nothing was going to happen. He grinned then went back over to the dresser and pulled out a deep green t-shirt and pajama pants tossing them to you.

"You can wear these, bathroom's over there," he pointed to a door on the left and you nodded going inside.

You changed quickly, buried underneath the boys clothing. It was a little big on you, but not that much, since Leo was only 5'6 and like ninety pounds. You walked out to see him in a pair of sweat pants, still wearing his grease stained shirt.

"Ready?" He asked and you nodded. Leo looked you up and down, a playful smirk spreading across his lips. "You look cute."

Another blush spread across your face making him chuckle. Then, he did something you never expected. Leo reached behind him, tugging the back of his shirt collar up and slipping the material over his head. Once it was off, he shook out his curls then tossed the clothing into a hamper across the room. Your eyes widened, nearly popping out of your head. You looked him up and down, taking in every detail of him.

Whoever said Leo Valdez was scrawny, was dead wrong. He had defined pectoral muscles, and a developing four pack. His arms where slightly toned, most likely from working in the forges. What made the view even better was his beautiful copper skin, and the tiny silver scars that peppered his chest and stomach. Leo was a great inventor, but things did go wrong from time to time.

"You checking me out?" He smirked and you snapped out of your daze, blush worsening by the second.

"N-No! J-Just shut up and go to sleep." You quickly avoided his gaze and he chuckled crawling into bed.

"Okay okay,"

You swallowed hard and crawled in after him, laying on the right side as he laid on the left. Leo pulled back the covers and you snuggled underneath them shivering a little. The room was starting to get chilly.

"You okay?" He asked and you nodded curling up into a ball.

"Y-Yeah, just cold."

Leo paused for a moment, then reached out draping an arm over your waist. Your face instantly heated up as he pulled you to his chest, your face buried in his soft skin. His warmth seeped into you, and you closed your eyes, your eyelashes tickling his chest.

"Better?" Leo whispered and you nodded, already feeling sleep envelope you.

"Yeah. . ." A yawn escaped your lips just as one did Leo's, both of your eyelids becoming heavier by the second.

Soon you two were asleep, tangled together in a heap of limbs and covers. Every part of you felt safe and warm, being wrapped in Leo's embrace. As you felt that, Leo felt protective, wanting to hold you like this forever. He pulled you closer, burying his face into your soft hair, thinking to himself over and over again, 'Mine.'.