Cry

Jonas slammed you into the side of the Pegasus stables, the collar of your shirt balled up in his fist.

"Come on (y/n), cry. You know you want to. I've heard that you're a huge baby. Your siblings say that you're so homesick that you sob in your sleep. Shed a few tears." He sneered and you swallowed hard, bottom lip trembling.

Unfortunately, it was true. You missed home very much and every night tried to muffle your cries but apparently it didn't work. Because now you were in this situation, in the hands of a stupid bully all because you couldn't keep your emotions under control.

Jonas suddenly grabbed your wrist and twisted it behind your back, you screamed in pain as he kept bending your arm upward whispering harshly in your ear.

"Cry (y/n). I said cry!" Jonas bent your arm so far you felt a pop and tears started to stream down your face. Sobs escaping your lips as the pain of your shoulder being dislocated overwhelmed you.

"I'm crying I'M CRYING!" You screamed as warm salty tears ran down your cheeks and he smirked pushing you away.

You landed face first in the dirt and you scrambled up sniffling and hiccuping away from Jonas just as a boy ran up and punched him in the face. You turned holding your shoulder as a feisty little Latino swung and his fist connected with Jonas's nose and he dropped holding his face.

"Touch her again and next time I'll burn your dick off! Got it?!" The Latino growled and Jonas nodded getting to his feet and running away.

The boy turned to you then walked over inspecting your shoulder which was pulled out at an odd angle, his slender fingers gently pressed at the joint and you cried out in pain, tears falling from your eyes.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry! Come on let's go get this fixed up." He put an arm around your waist guiding you to the infirmary and you both walked inside, him setting you on a chair.

You sniffled as he checked your shoulder out some more then he looked up at you.

"I have to put it back into socket, now, it's going to hurt I'm not gonna lie."

You whimpered in fear but he gave you a reassuring smile.

"How about we talk to get your mind off of it?"

"Okay," you nodded and his smile widened, his hand taking a firm grip on your arm.

"I'm Leo, Leo Valdez." He greeted.

"(Y/n) (l/n)," you said and Leo grinned.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

You blushed then Leo pushed your arm upwards the slightest bit.

"AH!" You cried out in pain and he stopped immediately as more tears fell from your (e/c) eyes.

"Hey, look at me."
You looked up to see him staring intently at you.
"Just look into my eyes and everything will be okay." He whispered and you nodded, staring into his brown orbs.

You noticed the flecks of gold around his pupils, the ring of dark brown on the edge of the irises, his warm chocolate brown orbs that seemed to spark with fire. So focused on his eyes you barely noticed as Leo quickly jerked your arm upwards setting your shoulder back into socket. He smiled then pulled you to your feet.

"There, I knew you were a brave girl." Leo grinned making you blush.

You flexed your am a little, everything seemed to be working perfectly. You gave Leo a smile then hugged him.

"Thank you,"

He blushed and hugged back, burying his face into your soft (h/c) hair.

"You're welcome,"

You smiled and pulled away, staring into his beautiful brown eyes. He stared back, mesmerized by how bright and cheery your eyes were, holding happiness and gratitude. Then you both were leaning forward, just close enough so the tips of your noses touched and you could feel Leo's warm breath on your face. Suddenly someone cleared their throat, interrupting you both. You two looked over to see Will standing in the doorway awkwardly.

"Am I. . .interrupting something?"

Leo and you sprung apart, faces a bright pink and started stuttering out excuses.

"No no no it isn't what you think-," you said.

"-We were just, um, uh." Leo couldn't even think of anything making Will snigger.

"I'll just leave you two alone." And he walked away.

You turned to Leo as he turned to you, cheeks still a warm pink.

"Um, thanks again," you said and he nodded.

"No problem,"

You shifted awkwardly then looked up. "Well, see you later." You gave him a small wave then walked to the door.

Leo stared after you, working up the courage to finally say, "Hey (y/n)?"

You turned. "Yeah?"

"Can. . .Can I maybe see you again sometime?" He asked and you blushed.

"Like, a date?"

"I-If you want it to be,"

You smiled and nodded. "Friday?"

Leo grinned happily. "Friday."