Pregnancy (Pt. 2 of Positive)

"Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine." You sang softly with a hand on your belly, stomach heavy with child. Leo watched from the doorway of the nursery with the biggest grin on his face, watching as his beautiful girlfriend sang to their unborn child.

"Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once was miiiine." You rubbed patterns on your tummy with a single thumb smiling as you felt the baby kick a little, shifting the slightest bit in your stomach.

Leo set his temple against the doorframe sighing happily as you rocked back and forth slowly in the rocking chair next to the window with curtains which were red and had tool prints on them. He loved every second of your pregnancy, to your strange cravings and your need to cuddle and even when you easily got pissed off. (That just made him love you more because he thought you were totally hot when you were angry).

You tried to get up from the rocking chair but couldn't seem to get your balance so Leo rushed over and helped you out, grabbing your hand and wrapping his arm around your waist. He pulled you up with ease and you smiled up at him then walked to the doorway as he followed still holding onto you.

"Do you need anything mi amore? Something to drink? Are you hungry? Want another foot rub? I can sing to you again if you like?" Leo fussed and you chuckled kissing his lips softly.

"I'm fine I promise, I'm just going to go lie down."

He nodded and guided you to the bedroom then helped you into bed tucking you in, making sure you were nice and comfy and didn't hurt your back or stomach because he knew how bad you tossed and turned at night.

Leo kissed your forehead then crawled into bed next to you pulling you close, rubbing his hand over your smooth belly. You smiled and closed your eyes as Leo sang softly in your ear and gently ran his fingers through your hair to sooth you to sleep. After hearing your soft snores he smiled then gently lifted up your shirt to see your pretty round belly where yours and Leo's child was.

"Hey baby," Leo whispered to your stomach. "I can't wait to see you. You're going to be the most beautiful girl or most handsome boy ever. All of the other kids will be jealous because you're the Super Sized McShizzle and (y/n)'s kid."

Leo chuckled softly tapping I Love You in morse code on your belly and he swore the baby kicked back the same pattern.

"You're gonna have the best family too. You got Uncle Jason and Auntie Piper, plus Auntie Hazel and Uncle Frank, and Uncle Percy and Auntie Annabeth. They may crowd you when you first get here but they're good people I promise."

He rubbed your tummy softly and smiled.

"And you're gonna have the most amazing mom. She's smart, funny, and absolutely gorgeous. You're gonna be so lucky, she's gonna love you and hold you and kiss you and probably never let you go. Little baby you're going to be loved so much you might get sick of it when you're older." He chuckled again then kissed your stomach with his warm soft lips.

"Have a good nap baby. Mommy and daddy love you so much." And he fell asleep with you wrapped up in his arms, his hands on your belly protectively.

What he didn't know was that you were still awake, listening to every word he spoke and trying not to cry. The baby was definitely going to be the luckiest little thing on earth when Leo Valdez was their father.

{A/N}

I'm really enjoying these. There will be more parts because I'm squealing with all of the fluff in this chapter.

Vote and comment if you think Leo is the best daddy ever.

BECAUSE I DO!!!!