Epilogue

Hana's Point of View

It's been a month...

A MONTH!

Yet I can't move on with what I said. God damn you Akane!

What indeed happened a month ago? 

Well... It was 2 weeks after all the people in the world returned to their home lands. Rafaela is dead so there was no longer a threat then...

"Reward?" I ask as Genos-san stared at me. We're currently with some S class heroes and the other heroes who were interested enough to celebrate the fact that humans are no lomher in danger.

"Of course, the association had decided on this... Aside from our ranks rising, and payment the association wanted us to relax." Genos-san said seriously as I don't know how to react.

"They do know that Rafaela killed himself." I'm still bitter about this.

"He did, but that wasn't counted from all the high class monsters the other Rafaela created that we defeated." Genos-san said as I thought about it. I really don't want to go to wherever they want to relax. "Master also needs this, from the poisoning he went through he needs a break."

I could understand that...

"It's at El Nido to." I choke on my saliva. El Nido, a tropical island which is very... Very expensive! It says that you can own the island for 1 week for the worth of 1, 500, 000 yen for only 10 people. I wanted to go there!

No... Hana, Rafaela just died remember?

I went anyway... Miss. Fubuki manage to convince me. Only a few heroes were interested so the others only receive their rightful reward. Zen was the one taking care of the heroes back then so he was along. Surprisingly...

Terrible Tornado is here...

And for some reasons... Akane is here, I'm kind of glad that she's here. She's here under mine and Genos-san's expenses.

"I'm not gonna enjoy this anyway." I uttered as I change my clothes into a bikini and a short. I had a see-through floral printed shirt over my shoulder as well. Akane, for a intelegent being is beautiful to. She's wearing a red two piece as she tied a scarf around her waist.

"Are the two of you ready?" Miss. Fubuki ask as Akane nodded cheerfully, I wasn't really in the mood then. Saitama-san barge into the room, carried me went out of the room and threw to the pool beside the house, which is 100 meters away from the sea.

I though I'd drown till I figure out that the water is three feet deep. "Seriously Saitama-san!?"

"You should atleast enjoy yourself!" He smiled sitting at the edge of the pool, then Genos-san push him toward the pool with me.

"Wahahahaha!" And Saitama-san was still in his pants and polo. "You won't be destroy if you're wet right?"

He nodded. "Okay..."

By then my beloved plant push him off the surface.

"You finally smiled." Genos-san uttered as he stared at me smiling. I blush furiously as Saitama-san was giving me a thumb's up.

"Before and after Rafaela's burial you haven't smiled." My orbs widen, he has been very worried and concern fot a while now. I had been frustrated after all.

"I'm sorry for making you worried."

"Oh by the way, Genos... Hana doesn't know how to swim." How the hell did he know that?!

"Would you like me to teach you?" I don't like the idea actuallu but...

"Okay..."

~
Just like the skating tutorial... I was screaming. I wouldn't let go of him as Akane is busy taking pictures of us. I had fun anyway...