Chapter 28

Promises are meant to be broken...

I saw the snakes immediatly. It was gigantic and I immediatly know what those snakes mean. A snake even charge at our direction but Saitama-san only punch it effortlessly, turning it to pulp of blood and fleash.

All the S class heroes are here.

"Oh Cattleya!" He wave his hand but I only glared at him he laugh. I don't know, but he seems to be very angry. I should be the one angry here "The bitch is still alive I see."

His acting cheerful but those eyes tells me a different story.

"She is still alive?!" He roared as I had no idea what he is talking about. Who's alive? He's not obviously prefering to me.

Is he talking about Akane?

"I'd do everything to save her... You know that." I said as he just sat on the snake he turned into his servant slash throne. I grew curious, why is Akane's survival such a big deal to him? "Why do you want her dead?"

"I don't want her dead! I want everyone except you dead!" He's deffinitely crazy. I don't understand him anymore. After pausing for a second he suddenly laugh loudly, as if he realized everything. "What am I even thinking..."

"Humans are scared of my pets now so they can live at that island as long as they like! We'll just enjoy the land of the rest of the world." he said laughing he's so defferent from a few days ago. "You think you belong with them? You don't Cattleya..."

"We came from different families, just like mine your parents were murdered as they took us away from our families." Things then returned to me. As my world slowly fell apart. Blood, screams and cries... It's all I could hear...

"Mommy! Daddy!" I cried as I struggled from a bunch of strager's grip. I just watch in terror as my dad tried to reach his hand out. Men in black holding him back from getting me.

My mom was in a guy's arm, a gun was poited at her head as she was crying for Daddy's name.

"Cattleya! Give my girl back to me! Cattleya!" Without mercy one of the gunman shot my dad. My mom was screaming as the guy push her, she fell on the floor as my world seem to slow down... They shot her to...

"Mommy! Daddy!" I continued crying trying reach for my hand. "No! Let me go!"

"Hana!" I fell on my knees as tears fell down my cheeks. My memories...

"Nothing to fear, she only got her memories back." Rafaela smiled as things continued to enter my mind.

"Hello... What's your name?" A boy ask, he had brown hair and green eyes. Even I was frustrated I pulled myself together and search for my voice.

"Ca-cattleya." I answered as he smiled.

"I'm Rafaela then!" How could he even smile?!

"We became close, and so with the other kids... Until a year had past..." A year had past... What happened after a year?!

"Experement number 94." A doctor called much to out horror. I grab unto the said child hand as tears were running down her cheeks.

"I don't wanna..."

"Ruri..." The doctor said grabbing her by the arm.

"Let Ruri go!" I tighten my grib on her arm as the doctor glared at me.

"No, Cattleya you let go!" Rafaela screamed holding unto me as they carried Ruri away.

"Cattleya! Cattleya!" She cried kmowing her fate as she would leave the room.