Chapter 26

I hold tight into Akane's eyes tears about to fall from my eyes. I held unto her hand,squizing at as she did the same.

"Just imagine it's Hunger Games." I tried to pull as joke as she giggled.

"I'm Katness okay?" She smiled as she was about to break down as the door of the association flew open. My mind set was firm and that is to protect her.

"I'm Peter then!" I grinned at her then.

"Start!" I didn't let go of her hand and made a run for it. Letting go of this hand means letting go of 50 hands, 50 lives and 50 love ones.

"HANA!" Akane cried as a spider appeared before us. There was one at the right to. My heart is aching, she's crying and I wamted to cry to.

Fuck you Rafaela!

"Inside! Quick!" I screamed pushing Akane into a building. We hid under the table as I hug her tightly. We're both defenceless. I tried to calm her down tightening the embrace

I sighed as she was sobbing. "I want to go home."

"You will..." I promised looking around as I saw a decorative katana.

"Hana, we can't do this." She said sobbing grabbing unto my arm, tears were running down her cheeks. I slap her playfully on the face, not once but thrice.

"What was that for?!"

"You will survive soldier! Or I'll tell that brunette in class II-B that you like him!" Her face burned red.

"You can't do that! He has a position in the Campus Counsel we'll be awkward together!" She was still blushing furiously.

"And not only that! I'll tell your parents that you don't only read text books but also po(pco)rn. Do you understand!" Her face is redder than before.

"Then I'll tell Genos-san who you like!" Now I'm the one blushing.

"So if you want me to stay silent..." I sob holding on her hand. "Don't give up... Please...?"

She look down on the floor as I smiled. "Hey I watch High School Of The Dead few weeks ago..."

"You did?!" Her eyes were wide as I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah and since the girls' boobs were so big Genos-san thought I was watching porn, he was so angry." I laugh wanting to cheer her up. Although it really took me forever to explain things to her. "And he saw the bath scene!"

"They were all just students... Just like us but they survive right?" I just wanted to cheer her up. "We can do this to..."

"We can do this Akane! Just don't give up!" I said aloud as she giggled. "We'll get that flag."

She smiled then holding unto a sword, at the katana I've been staring. She only took a metal rod though. "You're scared of cockroaches right?"

"Don't even talk about it." the world seems a little bit cruel. Because I saw a giant cockroach behind Akane.

*gulp*

I  grab her wrist and made a run for it. "AAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Where did your inspiring speach go?!" She yelled.

"A cockroach is a different story!" That was when a snake was already on our way, a cockroach behind us. Left without a choice I face the cockroach hold unto the sword as I manage to cut one of it's legs.

"Face your fear they say!" I heard Akane yell as my orbs widen, the snake dive to eat her she manage to run from it, raise the metal rod as tears were running down her cheeks. "I'm going get married! Have children and be rich a snake won't stop me!"