Chapter 18

"Woaw." Saitama-san uttered as we reach K city, my home town. However, my house is at the rural part of the city. Where crops grow filled hundreds of field of flowers. A few kilometers away from my house was a beach. From the second floor of our house, the beach is visible.

I miss it here, I wish it's already vacation. Unfortunately, it's only a long weekend. I'm sure to bring Akane here someday. "You used to live here?! Cool!"

"Yeah! As far as I can remember though." I laugh awkwardly. I went back here in case if I can see pictures. Ask people as Rodrick had only said those things I told him back then. That was the plan, I thought it would be a great help.

"Hey Genos, let's look around!" Saitama-san said as He called Genos. The place is after all, a tourist spot. The beaches here has also a known due to coral reeves. Although, no resorts are made to conserve the beach's beauty.

"I'll just help Hana bring the bags to the house." He replied lifting all the bags up, while I can only drag a pair of bags. We didn't bring much actually because we're only staying here for 4 days.

"Fine, I'll just ask around where the Flowers family once live."He wave his hand walking away from us as I smiled. I hope he won't get lost or it would be too troublesome.

"C'mon Genos-san... Let's go!" I ran off dragging my bag as Genos-san smiled before following me. Along the way there were so many people who greeted me and sent their symphathy, thet knew huh... And of course... I had expected this, but why am I so pissed? The girls squealing over Genos-san while glumping unto him is too much.

"Whaaa! Genos-sama can we take a picture with you~..."

"You're so handsome Genos-san!"

"We love you Demon Cyborg!" I want to hit all of them.

My heart feels kind of heavy.

"Guys it's the Queen of Thorns!'

"White Rose?!"

"Hana Flowers is here?!"

"White Rose can we take a picture of you?" With a smile, I nodded as the girls drag me and push me toward Genos-san, we stood side by side as I almost laugh at his pocker face.

"Smile sometimes." I pouted as he just sighed and ruffled my hair.

"I'll only do so when it's necessary." He smiled at me as giggled in reply by then, a camera flash.

"Genos-san and Hana-san looks cute together!" The girl showed a picture of me seemingly laughing and Genos smiling as we look at eachother. I blush furiously. "Are you dating?!"

"Of course not! Ge-genos-san is just like a brother to me!!!"

"Really?"

"You girls, seriously?" After a little chit chat we left them as I saw a white painted house, with a white roof.

My heart sank seeing the very house.

The house, is still unexpectedly clean. The flowers are still blooming as I took the keys from my bag. I inserted the key into the padlock, twisted it as the padlock fell.

"Let's get in Genos-san!" My heart felt like it was twisted as I entered the house, the memories which I can still remember flash into my mind. I could remember that memories we had as I snd Dad would sing, him playing the guitar. Mom would scold me for my horrible voice and I'd say It runs in the blood. I was only good at dancing and drawing to begin with, hell I can't only draw a body with clothes! The face is hard to draw.

I place the bags on the couch as I saw a certain gold frame. I wipe it as it shows a picture of 14 year old me in the beach with my parents. I grew frustrated...

Not only did I lost my memories but also my family.

I felt tears running down my cheeks as I bit my lower lip, my body trembling for some reason. It hurts...

I felt a pair of cold metalic arms wrapping me into a rather comforting embrace. I turned as I burried my face unto Genos-san's chest and cried out of frustration. "I... It hurts.... It's o painful... Why is this happening to me?"

"Things will be alright, Hana. Just stay strong..."

No words were uttered, but in this silent house of ours, only my sobs and cries are heard.

~

The kitchen had an awful smell. Why? I just burned the supposed to be fried chicken. Saitama-san was coughing as he entered the kitchen shutting the manga he's reading.

"Your husband would be unfortunate." I rolled my eyes as Saitama-san said that. I'll just find a husband who knows how to cook!

"Whoever he may be, he should deal with it!" I said throwing the black friend chicken.

"Or maybe he can teach you." He glance at Genos-san. My face burned red by then as I hold unto a bag of flour.

"Shut up." I threw flour at him, he blew it back and eggs, tomatos, potatos, onions and everything went flying. I was laughing most of the time as he would effortlessly catch them all.

"What's going on-." And the pancake landed on Genos-san's face. I and Saitama-san stared at him.

He took it seriously... The whole house later turned into a horrible mess.

Mom... Dad...

If you're worried, I'm fine.

I had a lovely family right here.

~

"Hana's such a cry baby." Saitama-san said as I was frustrated, I couldn't find any pictures of me when I was younger. I've been flipping tons of albums, but not a image of me existed.

"I'm not crying!" I wipe my tears away.

"We'll get yer memories back, okay?" He smiled ruffling my hair as I lifted my face. My eyes are probably red from crying. "Let's do it step by step."

"Okay..." I pulled a smile as Genos-san came to approach us.

"First let's ask around, you were known through out the place." Genos-san ask as we all agreed.

However....

"When you were younger?" Luka tap her chin, she's my friemd here back then. We used to go to school together, she's the first person I told about Zen to. I'm nervous... "That's strange... I know we've been close but I can't remember anything."

My orbs widen the same things were the answers of everyone here.

"5 years ago? What you were like? I couldn't recall."

It's as I didn't exist 4 years ago. We all look at each other, confuse and growing much more frustrated.

"I can't remember anything, and they don't remember me." My world fell apart.

"Someone's probably responsible for this..."

~~~~

Updates will be often now :) (or has it been often?) Now that the projects are done... What's left is the exam :-D