Chapter 3

The renovation went out fine, the kitchen grew wider, as there were already two rooms, even the living room in much more wider than before and it only took a week. I had fun making trees walk toward this direction. I never knew that Icould. "Well, that was fast."

"You seriously didn't have to." I said smiling awakwardly as Saitama-san stared at me blankly. It was embarrassing to my part considering their effort. "I could only clean the next apartment and live there."

"I don't recomend... Monsters usually appear around here out of the blue, I'll allow you to if you can master that power of yours." Genos said after placing bigger furnitures and made a bed on my new room. Mo-monsters?

"Then Genos sleep in her room." My face burned crimson red, Saitama-san said that blankly like how he usually does. I'm a matured girl old enough to be pregnant! And this is a guy we're talking about!

Wait...

He's a cyborg...

"Wha-tha-that's not really necessary!" I said blushing furiously, he is still looking at me blankly.

"If you're worried about him doing something toward you, he can't... He's a cyborg after all." He said a matter of factly as I glance at Genos who doesn't look bothered at all. Is he innocent or something?

"Master's just joking Hana, don't listen to him. If something would attack  I can sence it even you're a hundreds of meters away." Well, I won't ask because his doctor made him way to advance. A perfect cyborg, bet he's talented and smart to with the advance technology applied unto him.

"No I'm serious Genos..." Don't give that blank expression that seems so serious!

"Alright then."

"Genos-san you don't seriously have to!" I don't know if I can bare with that fact.

~

He followed his master's orders anyway, like a dog. How could I even possible sleep no matter what I do, Genos-san is still a guy! Robbot or not!

"Can't you sleep Hana?" Don't ask that oso innocently! "Shall I count sheeps for you?"

"That sounds stupid." I sweat drop. He just blink and continued writing on his note book. "Ne, Genos-san what are those?"

"My observation of Master... You see, I've been wondering where that strength of his came from." True to that, I can't believe that it'
s only achieve through pushups and sitsup. I could swear he can destroy the earth in one punch.

"Won't you sleep?" I ask rubbing my eyes as he was still writing. Is it possible for a cyborg to sleep? Maybe he does maybe he doesn't. I want to know more about him.

"I could bare a night without sleeping, although it's a nice way to recharge." He said as he glance at me, I blink. And I was thinking he uses solar to recharge. "I'm sure you're tired Hana, take some rest."

I yawned as he said that. Controling trees is after all, very tiresome. I can't believe I can actually make them walk. I never thought I'm capable of doing such. "Yeah, good night Genos-san."

"Likewise Hana."

"Hnn." I pulled the blanket over me by then, letting my weight fall unto the white pillow.

I miss my mother.

I tried to snuggle in my bed, still with the water melon. I really love plants a lot huh. Feeling tired I just ignored that Genos-san is with me as I tried to close my eyes. Before I even realize it, I had fallen asleep as I go into my dream land. Into a deep slumber.

I woke up.

seeing the whole place shattered. My world fell apart. What happened here?!?

"Genos-san?! Saitama-san!" I look around as a hand grab unto my wrist. It was filled with blood as I look down unto it. I shivvered realizing it's my mother, blood covering her whole body. If it wasn't for the hair ornament I gave and her brown hair I might not recognize her.

"Mom!" I said as she let go of my wrist, I tried to wake her up, as I realize Dad was on the other side seeing a mop of his black hair. "Dad!!! Mom, dad wake up!!!"

"Ha...na..." Dad voice out as I started crying. I held unto their hand, as I realize it was slowly fading. Leaving their skeleton until not a mark of their flesh was left.

My heart sank.

"No, Mom, Dad don't leave me!"

"Mom?! Dad!" I heard a roar by then, i look up as tears fell down my cheeks. The lizard was right above me. I took a step backward, I can't kill this thing. I tried to manipulate the plant but they won't listen to me. My orbs widen as fwar took over me.

The monster leaned closer as I began to sweat bullets, tears rolling down my cheeks. I took a step backward while I'm trembling in fear.

Scared it took a step forward...

Then it opened his mouth.

"NO!!!" I rose up from the bed, panting heavily, sweating bullets. It was just a nightmare.

"Hana, calm down!" Genos-san said holding unto my shoulders as he look at me into the eye. Am I crying?  Had he been trying to wake me up?

"Hana?" He uttered one last time, I stared straight into his eyes as I burst into tears. Maybe out of symphathy, he grab me by the arm as I buried mybface unto his chest. It was cold yet comforting, as a single word was not uttered. Could he perhaps understand me? The way he embrace me made me say he does.

It took me a while to calm down. As i finally had my personal place back.

"Genos-san?" I voice out as he stared at me, embarrassed I look away. "Can I hold your hand?"

"You see my mom does it every time I had nightmares even I had already grew up." I said blushing slightly as I felt his rather cold metalic hand over mine. It's comforting though...

"My mother does the same when I was younger." Mother? How could a robbot possibly have a mother?  Is he perhaps...

A human before?

"I though you-."

"I was a human to back then." I thought he was created as a cyborg from the very start. Has his body been modified into a machine? "My family was killed by a cyborg and I'm hunting him down now."

"so I could swear I understand you." Could you please smile once in a while? Does he know how handsome he is when he smiles? I might take a picture of him and sell them! "Tomorrow we'll train hard, I'm sure with your talent you can be an A class hero."

"I'll try my best!" I pulled a smile feeling quite excited for our training next day.

I'm not gonna fail him.