Not Another Hot Guy...(Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

                                    Not Another Hot Guy...

(Ahhhh WRITER BLOCK SUCKS! An Iris chpater will come soon I promise!)

            Liana ate some of the pink frosted cookie from Vons, It had the breast cancer sign and everything so that didn't mean it was that fatty right? As she ate the cookie leaning up against the rough Vons wall and turned to see a boy with longish hair that was wavy at the end (Kind like when everyone swooned over Mitchel Musso in the 4th grade) his hands shook as he squeezed hand sanitizer on them.

            "Are you okay....?"Liana said kind of inching away from him; he was hyperventilating all over her.

            “I-I-I-I-I” That’s all the boy could manage to say.

            “Look I’m not a nice person, but shut up let’s get coffee.”

            The boy finally managed to catch his breath; he was kind of cute if you got over the fact that he just kind of had a breakdown right there.

            “I-I-I-I have OCD sometimes referred to Germaphobia and-“The boy spoke fast and rubbed his hands together the hand sanitizer overwhelming.

            “PAUL!”A fat woman shrieked as she made her way to the boy.

            The boy ran into the store but gave a small smile to Liana before he dashed off; the fat women gave Liana a look and tried to catch up to him but to no avail.

            The boy made Liana smirk to herself, it was exciting. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Xavier’s number.

            She thought of how that boy (Paul?) made her feel,exsiting but when she saw Xavier it was just kind of a one day crush that she could brush away, so she did the unthinkable.

            “Well look who it is.”Xavier said blankly, and that’s what was pissing her off.

            “I think I have to cancel our date Xavier. “She said flatly, no emotion.

            “Sure whatver,but why? “Xavier asked her real in his voice.

            “It’s just that I’m really busy. “Liana said Good One…she thought to herself.

            She knew that Xavier didn’t really give a damn so she just hung up after that. She was just kind of sick of hearing “OMG Xavier is so hot today.” Weird, right.

She heard a couple eight grade girls blasting out Paramore from their IPhones with I’m-So- Cool-Because-I-Have-An-Iphone4-Suck-My-Nonexistent-Penis! Looks on their faces. They both pathetically stopped and gave the goofiest suck up smile to Liana.

            She just walked by, she hated those looks. She saw a small flash mob behind her but she didn’t bother to look.

Than just her luck that Paul boy ran right next to her and spoke.

“Paul’s the name. “He said charmingly.

“I guess I’ll talk to the stranger who escaped a hospital. “Liana teased, it wasn’t a very nice tease though it would have hurt some people.

            “I haven’t talked to a normal person in over 8 months so I guess you might have to put up with the stranger. “Paul said, it would have sounded rude and hoarse but it was lighter and fun.

            “Speak than. “Liana said this boy gave her Goosebumps.

            “I wonder what it’s like to fly. “Paul said dreamily his thumbs bumping into each other maybe because of the cold or his OCD.

            “I guess it feels nice. “Liana said this “small talk” was slightly boring but she could get over it.

            “And who is this I am sharing my thoughts with. “Paul asked keeping up with her fast pace, it was cold and not just breezy cold but like ice down your back cold.

            “Liana, my name is Liana Rome. “Liana said for some reason she had given him her last name there were so many things that could happen to her know since she had given him her last name.

            “Okay Liana, I have to go hide somewher.Nice meeting you and don’t worry this won’t be the last of me you shall see. “Paul said and gave her a wink as he dashed into an alley only one word came into her mind,hot.