He told us about working with a boygroup of his as they were having a comeback. Andie was very sure about it, but me.

"Are you in?" Andie pulled me by my arm. "Well, it doesn't hurt if we try something new." Yes, it was something new, especially for me. I've been training girls, and girls only. I don't actually know if I could handle boys though.

"Great! Can you start later? Well not the practice, but introductions first? So tomorrow you can have more time to do the practice." He said and we nodded.

We followed him to a hallway and stopped at another practice room. Gosh, there are so many practice rooms here, huh?

He opened the door and we saw 5 boys lying on each other's back. They got surprised especially when they saw the CEO in front of them.

They got off each other's back. I looked at Andie who I thought was already having a heart attack because she was touching her chest. "Are you okay?" I asked her, she was still staring at the boys. Oh I get it now, her fangirl mode is on.

"Oh! Vending machine girl! You're going to be our new trainer?" Jackson ran up to me.

"I have a name." I mumbled.

I think JYP heard me when he introduced them to us.

"Boys, this is Mayomi Gyeong and Andie Holmes, they'll be taking care of you from now on." Wait, he's really serious about this? "Girls, they're GOT7. This is Jackson, Bambam, JB, the leader, Youngjae, and Yugyeom."

"Annyeong!" Bambam waved at us. "Bambam-ssi, be more respectful. Annyeonghaseyo!" Yugyeom bowed at us. "Don't do that, they might get creeped out by you." Youngjae smacked him on the shoulder.

"Okay, boys, just get to know them better. Tomorrow, you'll start the practices." JYP left the room.

"You look familiar." Finally, JB uttered a word.

He looked at me. Me? I looked familiar to him? I haven't even seen him in my whole entire life.

"Ah! Yes! The girl from Lotte World!" I was confused at first, but when he told me about the time they went to Lotte World, a girl accidentally bumped into him, and coincidentally, it was me.

"Ooh! It's fate!" JB slapped Jackson on the shoulder.

I saw Andie talking to the other three. I walked towards her.

"By the way, where's Mark and Junior?" Andie asked them. Oh yeah, I just realized, they're supposed to be seven.

Suddenly, the door opened. A familiar guy came in with a hoodie. Wait, is he?

"Markiepooh!" Jackson ran up to him and hugged him.

"Yah! I'm still *cough* *cough* sick *cough*" Mark coughed. So I thought so.

"Why are you here? I thought you're still resting so I told PD-nim yesterday that you'll not be practicing today." Jackson pouted. So that was what they talked about.

"Well, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be this si-*cough* sick!" Aww, poor Mark.

"Well at least you enjoyed the rollercoaster ride, right? Ooh! I know, let's go back to Lotte World, but this time, let's go with them!" Jackson pointed at us and Mark looked in our direction. He stared at me for a second. Oh god, does he recognize me?

"They're our new trainers. Andie and Mayomi." Andie and I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Mark also bowed.

"Hey hyung, don't do that, they might get creeped out by you." Yugyeom copied Youngjae's words which received a smack from him. Wow, these guys must really like to hit each other.

After a while, we all talked about random stuff. We talked about their comeback and what they will do for their fans. Then after, we played games and these guys were really good at it, much better than children though.

Mark didn't say much, well, he was sick after all. Jackson was the loudest and whenever he and Bambam got together, they would tease Yugyeom, who I just knew was the youngest, which is weird because he looks like a giant with his height. Youngjae sang for us and I must say, he has good vocals, actually, his better than me. For JB, when I first thought about him being the leader, I thought he was strict to his members. But no, he was actually as childish as them.

Now that I've become to know more about them, I thought about the other member that they were talking about. They said that when he and JB were in a duo, the JJ Project, he got into an accident when they were just rookies. Poor him.

Suddenly, the door opened again and we all looked at it. A guy came in holding a reusable bag.

"Food! Finally!" Jackson and Bambam quickly snatched the reusable bag from him. They looked inside and got a book instead of food."What's this Junior?" So he was Junior.

But he looked oddly familiar to me. Those eyes, so brown they were, the lips that were wearing a smile, his face, he looks like as if he was...

"Jinyoung-ssi!"